Nerf sorc!

carbocat

What's wrong? You don't like being repeatedly stunlocked and force lightninged multiple times by the same person?

Kidding aside, why do you think they need a nerf?

Given what force lighting does it's range is too long.

Great damage, instant cast, long range and snare. And they can spam it(if specced) or practically spam it. It doesn't even cancel through LOS obstacles. Seriously, all you do is hit force lighting over and over only breaking to pop a stun or static barrier. It has to be the easiest class to play. When playing a inquisitor I cannot be defeated save by expertise geared 50s. I can't be defeated as a commando either, but at least I have to work for the victory.

Given what force lighting does it's range is too long.

Great damage, instant cast, long range and snare. And they can spam it(if specced) or practically spam it. It doesn't even cancel through LOS obstacles. Seriously, all you do is hit force lighting over and over only breaking to pop a stun or static barrier. It has to be the easiest class to play. When playing a inquisitor I cannot be defeated save by expertise geared 50s. I can't be defeated as a commando either, but at least I have to work for the victory.

Care to let me know how ?

sorc>sage

all Empire classes > republic classes...

Many bugs with animations skill and/or what this skills works on republic site. It seams like someone just copy and past script about skills but something go wrong and, Project is 1s instant cas spell - shock is instant in any way. Grav < Missile - grav need 1s after cast to deal dmg and cant be spammed like BH missiles. Mortar < Death from Above - mortar need 1,5s before dmg will be done Death from Above is almost instant.

There are many of thinks like that, atm Empire is more powerfull only because they have proper working skills. Hope Republic classes will be fixed asap if not many of players reroll on empire site and u will se 10:1 disbalance on servers.

sorc>sage

all Empire classes > republic classes...

Many bugs with animations skill and/or what this skills works on republic site. It seams like someone just copy and past script about skills but something go wrong and, Project is 1s instant cas spell - shock is instant in any way. Grav < Missile - grav need 1s after cast to deal dmg and cant be spammed like BH missiles. Mortar < Death from Above - mortar need 1,5s before dmg will be done Death from Above is almost instant.

There are many of thinks like that, atm Empire is more powerfull only because they have proper working skills. Hope Republic classes will be fixed asap if not many of players reroll on empire site and u will se 10:1 disbalance on servers.

You're bad. Don't blame Republic sucking on shock being instant while project isn't. Shock is a terrible spell anyway. L2P

You're bad. Don't blame Republic sucking on shock being instant while project isn't. Shock is a terrible spell anyway. L2P

It's not that Republic sucks. My guild and I usually always win in pvp. It's just a little odd that mortar volley takes an extra 1.5sec or so to go off compared to death from above. Project is about 1sec. So even after casting project for instance, if you are cc'd even though it's an instant cast, the spell wont go off because of the delay. The same goes for mortar volley since it takes more time. I've learned to live with it as a commando but it's kinda silly.

Bioware/Mythics history is to buff such classes.

I know it sounds crazy, but they will just get even stronger next few patches

Read Bioware history' and stopped reading since this poster is incompetent. Bioware HAS no history right now, and if you look at Mythic, they have a history of over-nerfing strong classes, not buffing them. Just look at the aoe gutting they did near the end of Warhammer's good period.

Read Bioware history' and stopped reading since this poster is incompetent. Bioware HAS no history right now, and if you look at Mythic, they have a history of over-nerfing strong classes, not buffing them. Just look at the aoe gutting they did near the end of Warhammer's good period.

Witch Elves and Witch Hunters were a perfect example -- they drove WEs into the ground with the nerf but buffed WHs into ridiculous levels.

And let's not even get on the topic of BWizzys.

Also, if you can't kill a Sorc 1v1 as a melee, you just need to learn to close distance faster. Sorc CC's are on a 1m CD, Force Speed 30s, and bubble can only be popped every 20 seconds on one target, IIIRC. 20s in PvP is an eternity.

Edited by Sugarpill

well I know absoloutly nothing about Imp classes , but i do know that the server im on the Imps get to lvl 50 much quicker ?

and in pvp they seem to out dammage us by quite a bit , maybe its just my server but pvp maches im lucky if we win 1 in 5 on a good day , and more like 1 in 10 on a normal day ...............

Is that the same on other servers? are there any servers that the republic dominates in pvp?

Personaly I still find it fun , so is there an imbalance? or just the server im on?

You're right, a 2-3k shield for a cloth class is OP.

/facepalm

The only thing that can be considered OP is when you get 4 champion and it has the 5 seconds remove from the 20 second debuff. 2-3k hp every 15 seconds. If you are a good player and initiate correctly you can have it up 3 times in one fight. However, I am not crying nerf but I can see where others may have issues.

The only thing that can be considered OP is when you get 4 champion and it has the 5 seconds remove from the 20 second debuff. 2-3k hp every 15 seconds. If you are a good player and initiate correctly you can have it up 3 times in one fight. However, I am not crying nerf but I can see where others may have issues.

Correction; 4set champion gives 3sec reduction to the debuff, therefore 17secdebuff.

NOTHING WRONG WITH SORC!!!! PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR NERF. LOOK AT THESE PIC, PERFECTLY NORMAL.

HEAL+TANK+DMG+CC

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/605/75351063.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1999/45262320.jpg

Right now it seems like the only reason why people whine about Sorcs is because the Sith Inquisitor base class is by far the most popular in the game at launch. Which is more likely because people find throwing lightning around and using dual bladed lightsabers extra cool, then that they all someone figured out "THIS IS THE OP CLASS!"

People having good runs in WZs has happened to every single class in the game. I've seen Juggernauts doing 500k damage, Operatives, Snipers, Bounty Hunters you name it. Every class right now has the ability if they stay in combat for the whole fight. Use consumables at every opportunity and actually have a bit of skill at taking full advantage of the class they are playing. Having some luck also helps.

Edited by Qishari
insults