Breaking your Spacebar

Kunra

How long have you been playing, and how long did you play before you started Spacing through the Story?

Story has become Spacebar spaming unless I see a -1 for my Companion, then I Exit and start over.

How soon did the Story and time consumption, finally say, screw this and you started Spacebar'ing through the Story and cutscenes?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How long have you been playing, and how long did you play before you started Spacing through the Story?

Story has become Spacebar spaming unless I see a -1 for my Companion, then I Exit and start over.

How soon did the Story and time consumption, finally say, screw this and you started Spacebar'ing through the Story and cutscenes?

the most trite of quests is better written than your whiney post.

Still haven't space-bared anything accept for the intro rolling text once I have read it all and its still scrolling. Love stories and will watch them time and time again.

I only spacebar space animations and text based npcs but I started only recently. Like 2nd part of Hoth.

Made it to level 18 without using it once. Then every non class quest got the spacebar.

How many canned stories about blahbllabhlahbla side quest crap can I be expected to listen to and still think it's interesting?

Same but I guess i am not as quick as you, i made it through lvl 20 before i started doing that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.