Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tired of getting slaughtered by Operatives.

Coyotecalls

destroy him by being better

Destroy him with what? Your ability that lets you kill people from across the map? So I should stop playing my character and re-roll an operative so I can be overpowered at insane range too? That's your solution?

Edited by Coyotecalls

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You already posted those videos and I already replied to them. Stop trying to hijack the thread. :p

you do the same by replying quoting every single thing, i made a mistake no need to be snappy about it, i am tired and had multiple windows open.that is all there is to it.

bloody forum bullies

Destroy him with what? Your ability that lets you kill people from across the map? So I should stop playing my character and re-roll an operative so I can be overpowered at insane range too? That's your solution?

I'm sure results would be different with you behind the wheel of an operative

if you get knocked on your face all of bold is no longer valid

You're not actually reading the thread are you? The thread is about people being snipers from massive range killing people while other classes can't do anything about it.

Maybe you should try reading the posts before you reply to them.

This is how the actual PVP goes.

You get stunned and IF you survive the initial second after the stun you:

Step 1: Pop CC breaker

Step 2: Realize they are across the map and you can't do anything to them.

Step 3: Activate your bubble

Step 4: Take two steps while the sniper shoots through your bubble.

Step 5: Fall on the ground dead.

They either need less range or less burst. This is the reality. No one should have that much of both.

You do realise Operatives and Snipers are two completely seperate advanced classes right?

Operatives have extremely limited long range damage options, whereas Snipers have extremely limited close range options.

And if you are going to mention Snipers, don't call your thread "Operative".

When it comes to Snipers, easy to kill especially for a tank, run up to them first off (don't waste your gap closer) they will CC and try to shift position giving you chance to CC break and leap to them, from here they can:

1. Either try to CC you again but if you have Unremitting there is now nothing they can do

2. Try to kite but you just keep them slowed/CC'ed.

Edited by Zarthorn

You do realise Operatives and Snipers are two completely seperate advanced classes right?

Operatives have extremely limited long range damage options, whereas Snipers have extremely limited close range options.

Either he does and is a good troll; or he doesn't and is quite stupid. Either way this thread is hilarious.

You're not actually reading the thread are you? The thread is about people being snipers from massive range killing people while other classes can't do anything about it.

Maybe you should try reading the posts before you reply to them.

Maybe you should figure out what class is actually destroying your face

My apologies. I thought the "You are being shot from across the map" part of every post would make it clear I was talking about the AC which uses sniper rifles. I'll try to use the proper terms from now on...

Based on your confusion regarding advanced classes, maybe your problem is that you lack knowledge?

Solution then is. Figure out what the individual classes can do, how they play and from there figure out their weaknesses.

Edited by Pozz

i know what we should do!

LETS NERF BIOCHEM AND TAKE NON-PVP RELATED STIMS/MEDPACKS OUT OF THE BGS!!!!!! THAT WAY WE HAVE NO CHANCE OF SURVIVING THE DAMAGE!!!

sorry to jump to another subject but so many cry for nerfs to ops and biochem all because they are bad.

its as simple as that people that qq about somone being op are simply bad.

im not saying that i am great in pvp but i dont cry that any class is OP so i guess im doing pretty good.

get better and do more bgs with time comes experience and eventually you will not die so much to them. they will actually seem just normal.

oh and not doing bg's before level 50 in a system where you are fighting level 50s would help.

just an FYI.

You think the solution to getting shot from across the map at twice the range of your spells is knowing the name of the class doing the shooting?

Brilliant! Let me call the U.S. Army! We'll have our soldiers immune to sniper fire in no time!

The solution is understanding the class. If you're standing in the open like that you deserve to go down.

The OP can't decide if he wants to cry about Operatives or Snipers?

:rolleyes:

I think he is complaining about an Op jumping him with his knockback then vanishing while a sniper kills him, its the only thing I can think of that fits his reasoning...

Because his ignorance is a great troll :eek:

I think he is complaining about an Op jumping him with his knockback then vanishing while a sniper kills him, its the only thing I can think of that fits his reasoning...

Because his ignorance is a great troll :eek:

Obviously it was an operative that stealthed up knocked him to his face, then flew back behind a cover in the other end of the map while respeccing to a sniper thus obliterating him completely !

Obviously it was an operative that stealthed up knocked him to his face, then flew back behind a cover in the other end of the map while respeccing to a sniper thus obliterating him completely !

No, I have been saying that snippers need to have either less range or less burst it's other people who keep talking about operatives.

It's HUTTBALL you can't HIDE and still play the game.

Having the ball does not mean you have to turn off your brain and go to the middle of the room on your own. It's co-op, I've carried the ball multiple of times, but I don't have you issue on any of my characters, you might consider the option that YOU might be the problem.

Your ignorance speaks highly for that option.

Seriously, they can stun you and charge up a shot followed by instant casts that takes over half your life. fighting an operative is like starting the fight naked and they can do it from the OTHER SIDE of the battle field. It's INSANE.

Even your introduction says operative.

Any advice for a lvl 36 commando on how to deal with an operative?

Abusing LoS springs to mind, snipers are heavily reliable on cast time abilities, any way you can interrupt those (and here I'm thinking about LoS as I know you don't have an actual interrupt).

Poke out your head, throw an instant spell or two and go back behind cover again.

Here, lets let one of the people playing a sniper tell you how bad they are as the level 44 kills 50's constantly in seconds.

Care to actually give an example of such a kill, I watched the first 5 minutes and he didn't do any noticeable damage at all. >_>