Where did the money go?

Rastellon

When i see the many problems with the game, the 100% total lack of customer service,

the promises to fix the game in the future i gotta say,

where did the hundred million+ go?

EA has better customer service than this game, and i though no one was that bad.

The subs cant possibly support the game with all the people involved.

there are very few problems with this game to be honest I dont know what games you know that are released in a lot better condition?

What are the huge game breaking bugs?

or is the UI a game breaking BUG.

also every issue I have had small ones be it, I write a ticket and they respond back in a day or too considering the amount of eople playing thats not to bad thats also not a 100% lack of custumer support

I had an issue with my phone dying, and having to remove the Security Key app from my account. Took me about 5 min to make the call, get off the phone, and be able to log in without a security key.

Support is working 100% for me. Don't see the problem.

When i see the many problems with the game, the 100% total lack of customer service,

EA has better customer service than this game, and i though no one was that bad.

Where all corporate money goes these days, into convincing people a product is great rather than just actually making it great.

i'm guess you rushed the game and didn't spend any time looking around....think all that detail in stuff was free?

ya sure a large chunk went to the voice acting and story writes but there is a lot more that goes into making a game then that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.