• Coming soon thread

Razyr

End game gear Modification update:

- All Partially moddable purple Items will be made fully moddable again, allowing the removal of the armoring, hilt and barrel.

-The set bonus of end gear purples (PVP and PVE) will be transferable to custom items

- Some item modifications will be restricted to a certain item type. For example, some item modifications will only fit on helmets, while others will only fit on chest, etc

Jan 11, 2012.

Dev. Emmanuel Lusinchi

Date of upcoming patch: Unknown

Edited by Elyons

What about space? I was hoping to see some form of it in a game that has, no matter how little, something to do with a Star Wars theme? And no, a railway rollercoaster space sim is not space.

Anyone know if its comming or are the "cut-cut-cut another cut-cut-cut-scene"-tune here to stay?

What about space? I was hoping to see some form of it in a game that has, no matter how little, something to do with a Star Wars theme? And no, a railway rollercoaster space sim is not space.

Anyone know if its comming or are the "cut-cut-cut another cut-cut-cut-scene"-tune here to stay?

Bioware has already said several times they will rework the space aspect. What is in game now is merely a place holder as the game was intended to launch with no space interactivity at all.

Don't hold your breath. The space combat seems very Star Warsy to me :shrug:

Updated with posts in the thread. Please keep in mind this list probably wont get EVERY LITTLE THING said by BioWare employees, but with your help it can get close.

Also, I won't be commenting on specific updates in this thread (although I may elsewhere). And if the info is very general, like the comments that "something big is coming for space combat", I'll only add it to the list if enough people post about it.

As for all you wonderful people talking about how sad this is or bumping posts is illegal, please go do something useful with your life and don't waste everyone's time by spreading your negative point of view. It only makes you look bad.

Unless you enjoy looking like a tool, in that case, feel free to post whatever. :D

For the rest of us, keep the info coming, I'll check this thread a minimum of twice a day.

• 3 weeks later...
500 planets are you insane? i am happy with like 3-4 well thought out ones

Well in all actuality it will be 250. Each planet will have a reb and imp phased planet so that you dont ever see the other side.

Why have PVP and PVE servers if you make it so you dont interact with the opposite faction.

Well in all actuality it will be 250. Each planet will have a reb and imp phased planet so that you dont ever see the other side.

Why have PVP and PVE servers if you make it so you dont interact with the opposite faction.

This is speculation, so I won't be adding it to the list. BioWare has firmly stated that their target goal is 500 planets by the year 2025. They did not give any indication if some of those planets will be faction only, be available only through Flashpoints or Operations, or if they will be fully explorable planets such as Belsavis or Tattoine.

---------------------------------------------------

Updated main post. I will now be adding "-In game" to items that actually make it into the game.

Keep posting whatever info you find, I'll add it to the main page!!! :D

Edited by Razyr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.