The reason - why ppl are bored of this game already

Antinoobkiller

There is nothing new or epic or wow-feeling in this game. Its the same game as all the other mmos- wow in my mind.

I guess ppl had way too high expectations about this game, even I see now, I had. I mean for someone who have played Wow then this is the same game- just worse since one huge factor is that this game is more of a singleplayermmo. I mean, all the planets are deadempty and feel like ghostplanets. There is so much instancing in this game its ridicoulus, What a damn good idea it was to have the capital towns in middle of space where u cant do **** besides waiting/afking. There is no place like Orgrimmar where u can go outside and duel. Travelling from the imperial fleet is not worth the time since it takes way too long to go back and forth.

and yes i know swtor has the story which many ppl like. But I know that wont hold this game togheter for a longer time. And thats why since this just feels like bad version of wow or same game as wow. Many ppl will quit sooner then they know it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing new or epic or wow-feeling in this game. Its the same game as all the other mmos- wow in my mind.

I guess ppl had way too high expectations about this game, even I see now, I had. I mean for someone who have played Wow then this is the same game- just worse since one huge factor is that this game is more of a singleplayermmo. I mean, all the planets are deadempty and feel like ghostplanets. There is so much instancing in this game its ridicoulus, What a damn good idea it was to have the capital towns in middle of space where u cant do **** besides waiting/afking. There is no place like Orgrimmar where u can go outside and duel. Travelling from the imperial fleet is not worth the time since it takes way too long to go back and forth.

and yes i know swtor has the story which many ppl like. But I know that wont hold this game togheter for a longer time. And thats why since this just feels like bad version of wow or same game as wow. Many ppl will quit sooner then they know it.

Other then it being Star Wars WoW is a much better game, so WoW should not come to your mind as its really no comparison.

I left WoW after 7 years, just tired of the theme and prefer sci-fi games. I just wish this this game was more like WoW and less like EQ1

Well, I think the story driven class quests combined with the voice overs really has people excited for now. Under the covers beyond that, I am not seeing much more than you can get in other games that are far more polished.

People who? The 5-10 threatening to on the forums?

this game definitely has one thing that other mmos don't and that is story i enjoy. when i play wow there was one quest that had meaning and feeling the rest i couldn't care less. rift i don't even know what the story was i just clicked accept and went on to my chores. i could literally spend months just playing through each story and still enjoy it.

You say People but the experience im getting is that People are enjoying the game. This game isnt any version of WOW. It has some simularitys but then most modern MMORPG's do. I think this game plays more to the single player than any other MMORPG which is maybe why you dislike it. Personally Im Loving it.

I've got a simple solution for you : Go back to your dated wow !

I must've told a hundred of you people the same thing. You're ruining a good community with these pollution threads of yours.

And yes, we all know that you wow-lovers have seen the future and know exactly what is gonna happen. (Quote) : "many ppl will quit sooner then they know it" Dunno what that means, but I must say again : I HATE all the clairvoyant people we seem to have on these here forums.

I repeat ; Go back to your prosperous, never-dying wow. I am SURE it will last forever, and you'll play it until your deathbed since it's a perfect game with pandas and taurens.

I left WoW after 7 years, just tired of the theme and prefer sci-fi games. I just wish this this game was more like WoW and less like EQ1

Sense makes no that.

SWTOR isn't anything like EQ1 (although WoW was, of course, EQ1-lite).

Should I just go ahead and say I'm not bored? What attracts me to this game is the story - not just the class story, but the interesting little side quests that go along with it. Like the dynamics of Nar Shadda - how many hutts are involved there, how do they co-exist? Things like that. But I am generally a story driven player. And only being level 34, that's not likely to change any time soon.

There is nothing new or epic or wow-feeling in this game.

I strongly disagree.

I also do not profess to speak for others nor do I predict the game's future based on my own opinion, knowing as I do that there are many (such as your good self) who have greatly differing opinions on this matter.

I love these threads.

THE REASON WHY PEOPLE ARE BORED ALREADY!!!111ONE

Like that's really true or even exists.

"The reason why 20 people on the forum are bored" is a more fitting title.

To be honest i am 50 and not bored at all. So if your bored leave why even spent time posting about it..??

Sometimes it feels that all the people posting about leaving is always talking about wow like they are afraid that the 2 games cant co-exist.

So to sum up if you dont like it leave, simple as that.

Soooooooooo....you're still here? Man, if I were you I would have been gone a long time ago.

Some people are enjoying themselves and some people are bored. I don't know why it would be hard to believe that both groups of people exist.

Well, i do believe that a few are bored, but it might be that those very few really are impossible to please. Every trustworthy impression and review of the game has said how fun it is, and personally i agree.

You cant expect people to give the same ammount of credit to a few forum trolls... it really is difficult to tell if they are trolling or beeing serious under all that ridiculous QQ over nothing.

Edited by Nemmar

Soooooooooo....you're still here? Man, if I were you I would have been gone a long time ago.

well i still have some days left. Everyone will quit sooner or later. Im just so disappointed at this game i have to get my frustration out somewhere. And i know im not alone on this matter. This could have been a good game but it is not. And im sad that this is what bioware have offered us. A lame storybased wow-copy in space.

Yourself. That's all you can speak for kiddo. I'm not bored at all; but maybe that's because I am taking my time leveling and ... you know enjoying the game?

Seriously though; people like you need to stop pretending they can speak for anyone but themselves; your thread should read "The reason - why *I* am bored of the game already"

I'm not end game or anything but people forget or were to young to play Wow when it was horrible and broken. I remember when people would cry day and night about paladins and their bubbles making them invincible. People crying that frost mages were too OP and how every craft was broken or needed to be nerfed. Not one game will ever please everyone. If the casuals are happy the hardcore gripe about no content. If the HC players are given challenges and additional raids the casuals complain because they'll never be able to get obtain those items.

This game is better than Wow IMO. WoW has become pretty the arcade MMO and has made gamers in a sense lazy when it comes to in-game mechanics. No direct port to major town where people are just spamming Gen chat? Then this game sucks. No huge list of vanity items? This game sucks. No new content 2 weeks after launch? This game sucks.

Wow didn't have all these in the beginning and it took them years to get there after 3+ expansions.

I'm not a fanboy of SWTOT because there are a lot of issues that do need to be fixed, and they rushed this game IMO, but it is nonetheless fun. AT least to me.

TL:DR

**** and go play WOW if you don't like it.

I'm not bored. I'm 50. Between PVP, datacron searching, exploring, Ilum dailies and alt storylines, hardmode FP's, exploration and operations I can find plenty to do until the next content patch.