LF1M... oh forget it

Obiwanwillpwnme

Nar Shaddaa: 35 people listed. You cannot find a second person for the daily heroic at the spaceport.

Why?

Because most people don't want to travel for 10 minutes and more from what they're doing - and than back. The bikes you can steal are not much of a help.

Because they're in the midle of an instanced quest.

Because they feel they're too strong for it and get nothing useful out of it. (You can get your first orange head protection for the commendations.)

And here is the other side of the coin:

Most people in a PUG have problems using cc, or happily knock the things out of cc after just a few seconds.

Chat within groups? Ummm. Why? Communicate? Dunno, must be hard to do. Most PUG lately have been made up of people who do not even care to type in a 'Hello', or apply the class buff. Even typing 'afk bb ina min' seems to be really hard to do.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Because there's nothing to do at end game.

If you think the stories are fantastic you haven't played many singleplayer games.

Ah another opinion guy here.

I played alot of singe player games, and i still think IMO, that the story for the Sith Warrior is fantastic.

Problem?

They're the friendliest bunch I know, and if we happen to be in the same area we help eachothers. I actually met them from my very first Heroic group quest, and thats how i joined. FPs just arnt on the high list of priorities.

Also, all the whispering in the world wont do you good if everyone doesnt want to / is busy / is afk. Myself, i dont like whispering people randomly because it makes me extremely uncomfortable, like Im disturbing them or something.

Sorry to hear you are having problems finding groups. Personally I'm a really solo minded player. I just like doing things on my own.

Grouping with other players simply puts your enjoyment in the hands of others. I don't like that. I wouldn't suggest you change your play style, but it seems the group game isn't working out for you.

Ah another opinion guy here.

I played alot of singe player games, and i still think IMO, that the story for the Sith Warrior is fantastic.

Problem?

If you had rolled a Sith Inquisitor to start with, you'd be singing a different tune right now.

If you had rolled a Sith Inquisitor to start with, you'd be singing a different tune right now.

I'm not sure if you're just trolling this thread or if you're serious. If you're serious, please disconnect your internet and go play Mass Effect instead of complaining here.

I'm all for a LFD tool, with one small addendum; as long as it's not cross-server.

When they implemented it in WoW, the number of complete ******s in random groups skyrocketed because they knew that they would never have to see the other persons in the group again. On top of that, if I play with someone I like, I want to be able to add them as a friend to do more group content with them if they want to. This wouldn't be possible if it were cross-server.

And I agree that the /who system is a joke. It might be decent at best for Heroic quests in actual PvE zones, but for FPs it's abysmal. Hell, spamming in General chat is a better option as you can't actually leave the fleet anyway and you'll get noticed quicker then with some obscure /who note that most people don't even know exists.

A simple dialog with LFG capabilities would be sufficient. Don't let the system form your group, just have a window where people can register they are interested in XYZ flashpoint and a role that they can do.

Leave it up to the players to initiate contact and keep it server only.

I swear I'm gonna teach you the FFXI tactics to looking for group..

Step one /who 50 ask in whisper if they look like they aren't doing anything

Step two. Go to 50 zones. Ilum, Belsavis (50 repeatable quests there) ask in general for it as well.

Anyone whom has ever played FFXI that's how you found groups.. after lvl 10 YOU HAD TO GROUP TO LEVEL.. there wasn't a fancy LFD, you could be spaming for hours before finding a group.

Hearing people giving up after 15 minutes is pitiful ..

Er, no, FFXI isn't/wasn't like that, at all.

There wasn't an LFD but there WAS LFG flagging which works just as well, and people didn't go to the zone for their level, they sat in Upper Jeuno with their flags up .. especially DRGs back in the day .. most people who /w-ed group leaders got /blisted.

TOR lacks the 'flag', but Fleet acts the part of Jeuno.

Edited by KerinKor

not everyone sits around in the Fleet waiting for a group to come up.

i set up a group last night on my lvl 25, from starting to get the group and finishing mand raiders it was 40mins.

dps r easy to find, but for tanks and healers i find it best to just type : /who

and then select the lvl range you want so for example i did: 25-28 and then just looked down the list for powertechs and /w each one till i found someone that would come.

reason this is better is cause its also the people out lvling, my tank i got was infact on tatooine and i would not of had him had i not gone through /who to find him.

this is basics that where used before the times of LFD tools :p

also if all goes well add these important roles (tanks + healers, or even very good DPSers)to your friends list for future groupies

Edited by snowmon

Is it just me or does 99% of this thread qq about not having the right tools from bioware and at the same time ignoring the same tools that would fix their problem.

Oh need a lowbie instance, while you spam trade head to /who and hand pick your group.....

Oh need a tank for a heroic at 50? /who can show you every level 50 online who has a tanking capability.

You sound all sound like a guy in a bar surrounded by drunk hot women and instead of just talking to them and scoring, you go home alone angry at the bar for not teleporting the drunk hot women naked into your pants.... now for everyone who just had their mind blown

Swtor is the bar

drunk hot women are players wanting to group

And talking to them is /who... right click... whisper.... want to groupz?

Right about now is when the majority of people will be hitting 50. If people can't find groups, there's something wrong.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You are delusional. I'm in a guild that has literally no casual players. Only one of us is level 50. Casuals (i.e. the majority) are going to take... I'd say May is looking good for the majority of people playing now that are still playing then hitting level 50.

happened to me tonight. Spent about 30 mins trying to find a healer for HM's, couldn't find one. No one was in the /lfg either.

Looked like there were 3-4 other groups trying to a find a healer as well. Disappointing, but what can ya do.

As a healer I stopped doing pugs because everyone tries to solo a mob.

And I would never take an unknown into a hard mode anything.

Alot of people who play healers nowadays stick to friends and guilds because they got tired of being treated like crap by pugs.

As a healer I stopped doing pugs because everyone tries to solo a mob.

And I would never take an unknown into a hard mode anything.

Alot of people who play healers nowadays stick to friends and guilds because they got tired of being treated like crap by pugs.

I just let the people who insist of soloing a mob down die a couple times. You can't heal stupid, but a high repair cost might.

This is partially why i rolled a healer, that and i love healing. I feel like healers are always needed, so the wait shouldnt be long at all.

However, my 31 consular on a Heavy server cant find a group for Mandalorians / Althiss to save her life. Guildies are busy leveling in addition to have outleveled the content. Tried making friends from groups i made earlier, but things die off after the initial first day it seems.

Im very shy and often find it hard to take the initiative, so what in the world should i do when everyone else's suggestions have failed me? In b4 "stop being shy"

Just tell them you are a girl irl, not only will they be your 'friends' forever, they will even give you presents and stuff, or so I heard.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You are delusional. I'm in a guild that has literally no casual players. Only one of us is level 50. Casuals (i.e. the majority) are going to take... I'd say May is looking good for the majority of people playing now that are still playing then hitting level 50.

Maybe you're more casual than you think.

I'm in a guild that has literally no casual players. Only one of us is level 50. Casuals (i.e. the majority) are going to take... I'd say May is looking good for the majority of people playing now that are still playing then hitting level 50.

Your guild has 100% casual players.

happened to me tonight. Spent about 30 mins trying to find a healer for HM's, couldn't find one. No one was in the /lfg either.

Looked like there were 3-4 other groups trying to a find a healer as well. Disappointing, but what can ya do.

Roll healers instead of 14 bajillion DPS.

I would like to see a bulletin board system. You come on line, you post to the board what you want to do, it is automatically organized with an auto-invite button next to your name. Organized by dungeon, level, class, and role you want to play. Simply find the dungeon you want to run, and see a list of all the people who want to do that flashpoint.

In the meantime though, people REALLY should flag themselves as LFG and use the /who function.

This. This. And THIS.

Advices like "be more social", "go out to get some sun" etc have no place in these forums in my opinion and should be removed. This is a gaming forums and for a specific game. Not for every little man to talk off topic.

Settle down, little man.

So sorry to hear you out leveled just about everyone on your server.

Sadly this means you have 2 choices( or is it an opportunity to find a better population)

One wait for everyone else to catch up (about another month).

Second start making alts on other servers and checking out populations till you find one that suits you then make a character and level it real fast.

Edited by Korizan