ahahahahaha what its like to be level 12 and zone into a warzone

Fumouffu

Hehe i remember this when I was a low lvl op and did such a low dmg, people did say i need to l2p. But most of them didnt pvp that much instead rushing to 50, only a handfull of them did pvp for almost ten levels isntead of questing....with lvl 20 it is getting better, and with lvl 36 you start to be a competitive player. Before the class is unbalanced due to low dmg, probably after 36 aswell due to high dmg....

Growing pains. It gets better

Oh no, if you notice all the other vids on my channel, its quite clear that I'm understanding whats happening.

That it's ridiculous to put 50's premades vs level 12's and also ridiculous to not have cross server pvp because you can't have a rich enough enviroment to implement brackets without it.

The video just highlights how silly it is. If you were a new mmo player, and this happened to you, what do you think would happen?

calm down, the game is new and those people that "rushed" to 50 also deserve to do warzones so that is why 10-50 are together, and now that there are plenty of 50s they are doing the 50 ONLY warzone so it doesn't take ages for them to warzone.

come on guys the game just came out, give it some time.

you have no business pvping at lvl 12 to begin with with ur 3 abilites.

Which is why there's a giant box telling you that you can pvp now that you are level ten, and a quest for just participating in a warzone at level ten, and a daily quest for winning warzones every day starting at level ten.

Your logic is impeccable

calm down, the game is new and those people that "rushed" to 50 also deserve to do warzones so that is why 10-50 are together, and now that there are plenty of 50s they are doing the 50 ONLY warzone so it doesn't take ages for them to warzone.

come on guys the game just came out, give it some time.

Problem, cross server pvp should have been implemented with launch.

If it had, there would have been no need to have bracket-less pvp.

Problem, brackets are being implemented before cross server pvp.

Leading to devs TELLING PEOPLE TO REROLL on servers that arn't heavily populated, when bioware assigned guilds to servers to begin with.

Cross server pvp needs to be introduced as soon as physically possible. It's as important to the game as fixing the speed hacking exploits.

I met a guy at voidstar yesterday. He was a trooper at lvl 10. You know, troopers are so OP that there is no need to go for advanced class before entering a WZ...

Even your sarcasm can't beat that. At least you afford 2 mins to advance your class.

Whats the issue.

I think its freaking great to be able to get into a fight at sub 50 and live long enough to have a nice long fraps video.

But the next time you do it make sure to take off your armor.

Sub 20 it makes almost no difference. 20+ it makes a little difference.

Nothing beats Fighting Naked!

Oh no, if you notice all the other vids on my channel, its quite clear that I'm understanding whats happening.

That it's ridiculous to put 50's premades vs level 12's and also ridiculous to not have cross server pvp because you can't have a rich enough enviroment to implement brackets without it.

The video just highlights how silly it is. If you were a new mmo player, and this happened to you, what do you think would happen?

Probably level to 50 and then pvp as it is faster anyways.

I was under the assumption that the way bolster works, if you gear at the best gear you can at low levels (remember, the 50's is doing this) then your bolster will scale damage higher than the 50?

when i took my armor off my stats lowered for the printed value on the armor.

which sub 20 is negligible compared to the awesomeness of shirtless combat.

The problem is that with soo many 50s in pvp gear the competivity lvl is growing rapidly. My main was doing wz daily pretty much since he had his advanced class. Last cuple of days i was lvling my toons and difference now and then is extreme. My toons were sometimes 4-6gcd by those 50 champ ppl. Their dps was gimped due to common mises/parries/ even resists on 100% base acc abilities. In on huttball my toon was only below 50 in the match and was completly ignored. He barely managed to get 60k damage.

you have no business pvping at lvl 12 to begin with with ur 3 abilites.
I joined an Alderaan match as a level 14 Scoundrel last night. At the end of the match I was second in healing, and if not for me we would have never held onto the west turret. It was my spam healing that kept my teammates alive long enough to fend off multiple waves of enemy players.

Had we not held that west turret, we would have only had 1 out of 3 and would have lost the round.

If you can queue for warzones and get daily quests for warzones, you've got business being in warzones.