Proof that republic is overpowered!

DarkSchapie

Hello swtor fans,

(Yes I understand many will say maybe your just bad and whatever)

Before I post this ill give you guys a little story about what happened. Both teams where lvl 50, both teams where playing good yes also my team played pretty well. Now the round starts and we are getting powned omg we try killing them but WHAT WHERE WE THINKING!. We pretty much lined up for a death row but then finally we get a door planted and can move on.

After a while fighting to get the bridges open I got on a 1vs1 with a jedi sage (im a sith sorcerer with very good gear), YES! omg awesome I already got him down to 60% of his life :D ooh wait im dead. Too shorten the story more we lost big time see for your self and hate it or love doesnt really matter I just hope bioware will look into this stuff.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/screenshot2012011222083.jpg/

Because of the lot of hatred to this post here a video decide for yourself. :)

Edited by DarkSchapie

Looks like they got to 5-2 and sat with the ball in your end zone and farmed you like the n00bs you obviously are.

You all ran at them one at a time and shot at the tank rather than his 3 healers?

I'm also guessing that you would be the same people that will leave a turret and charge the enemy guy who is jumping up and down shouting "follow me" while his mate caps as the 5 of you chase a single guy........

Looks like they got to 5-2 and sat with the ball in your end zone and farmed you like the n00bs you obviously are.

You all ran at them one at a time and shot at the tank rather than his 3 healers?

I'm also guessing that you would be the same people that will leave a turret and charge the enemy guy who is jumping up and down shouting "follow me" while his mate caps as the 5 of you chase a single guy........

... it wasnt hutball.

it was voidstar

Edited by Notannos
insult

so because my max crit is 2.2k ish and theirs is 5k+ we suck?

**** trolls, we had 50's, they had 50's. I couldnt get a cast off or I was dead already.

If you're a sorc using a spec that requires "channeling/cast time" you've spec poorly and see look over it.

Full middle tree (dont know sith name for that tree) is not viable for PvP..

If you're a sorc using a spec that requires "channeling/cast time" you've spec poorly and see look over it.

They call it Lightning. The PVE spec.

Edited by LordSemaj

I am madness not lightning and there is a thing called instant cast ~~

And even for madness tree force lightning (channeled) is a main attack.

People are blind if they say this is just being a noob. The people who say they were noobs have no eyes in their sockets. It's pretty obvious after watching the movie some classes need some tweaking.

Somehow they can do 5K crits while a sorcerer or a sage can not. I am not looking at one side here. I am watching both sides here.

The same I have with the Sniper and Gunslinger. I have the feeling that they arent really that good for PVP. Most attacks use an activation time. Which can easily be interupted. And if you fight one on one against a merc or Commando they just outheal your damage output cause everything is on CD. Though, then again. I have to say, PVP with Engineering isn't my best bet probably :p.

Anyways, I still believe some class needs some nerfing and buffing. But it is for bioware to see. The people who think everything is balanced don't really have eyes and are just blind. Other than that. Even if I think Sniper isn't the best class for PVP. I mostly stand in the top 5 of medals. So I don't really have to talk about it. But even when I play well I think the topic starter does have a point and bioware should watch if some classes need some tweaking.

Cipher Nine out.

ok guys, this game is just fine, balance is fine. Sith and Republic are CLONES of each other. The only difference is animations. there is no boost for damege on one side or the other, both sides have the same potential as the other... I play a healer and i see the damege both of our sides do, and if the players are good on both sides it will come down to teamwork... but there are NO op classes, every class brings something to the table but they are not OP. Operatives and Smugglers can hit hard out of stealth but have no survivability, Assasins and Shadows have good burst but once again are squishy and cc able, Sages/sorcerers are good survivability and range but once you get into meele range have low mobility, and Marauders/Jedi Sentinels have a high opener (in 1 spec) and a high follow up but after that there damege is terrible till their moves come off cooldowns, so stop complaining about OP classes and learn your counters

ok guys, this game is just fine, balance is fine. Sith and Republic are CLONES of each other. The only difference is animations. there is no boost for damege on one side or the other, both sides have the same potential as the other... I play a healer and i see the damege both of our sides do, and if the players are good on both sides it will come down to teamwork... but there are NO op classes, every class brings something to the table but they are not OP. Operatives and Smugglers can hit hard out of stealth but have no survivability, Assasins and Shadows have good burst but once again are squishy and cc able, Sages/sorcerers are good survivability and range but once you get into meele range have low mobility, and Marauders/Jedi Sentinels have a high opener (in 1 spec) and a high follow up but after that there damege is terrible till their moves come off cooldowns, so stop complaining about OP classes and learn your counters

did you even watch the video link? shadows do 4k-5k crits easy.

and what is there to counter when I get hit by those 4k-5k crits?

sorceres have survivability? man we are 3-4hits dead...

No doubt your playing a no-brain class

did you even watch the video link? shadows do 4k-5k crits easy.

and what is there to counter when I get hit by those 4k-5k crits?

sorceres have survivability? man we are 3-4hits dead...

No doubt your playing a no-brain class

Learn to play and get geared up. 2 pieces of advise. Free of charge.

Stopped reading after the thread title. Learn to play, scrub. The Empire ACs have more then a few talents that favor them over the Republic due to bugs.

Or don't learn to play, doesn't matter to me. I'll kill you all the same.