SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

after seeing the interview he did where he was talking about what he is going to do to the turtles i was half tempted to see if i could kickstart a deal to hire a hitman to take out both Micheal Bay and Uwe Boll.

But i don't think that Kickstart.com deals in assassinations.

Start reading here: http://www.dorktower.com/2011/12/01/dork-tower-thursday-december-1-2011/

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I am DYING to see one where the Sith Warrior female flirts with Quinn and he's acting like he's never seen women before. Something like that would be AWESOME! He's totally clueless! On Balmorra or their ship, I don't care, but it literally takes like 17 convos before he finally succumbs.

Okay, I am DYING to see one where the Sith Warrior female flirts with Quinn and he's acting like he's never seen women before. Something like that would be AWESOME! He's totally clueless! On Balmorra or their ship, I don't care, but it literally takes like 17 convos before he finally succumbs.

I think I can do this :)

Here ya go!

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-03-23-clueless_quinn.png

Wow! The last one was kinda "kinky"..love it! :D

Btw, pal, I really hope you could make a joke about the Rakghouls. First time I arrived in Taris, I was "Cool! There are rakghouls just like in the first 2 games", but after a few quests I realized that those darn rakghouls were everywhere!!!! Heck! I bet even one quest in Taris has more of those critters that all the Jawa population in Tatoine!

When I finally left the planet, I never wanted to see another rakghoul in my life, and guess what's the "new and improved" quest in patch 1.2?....yup, you got it: more freaking Rakghouls!!! Oh, please God have mercy! :eek:

Wow! The last one was kinda "kinky"..love it! :D

Btw, pal, I really hope you could make a joke about the Rakghouls. First time I arrived in Taris, I was "Cool! There are rakghouls just like in the first 2 games", but after a few quests I realized that those darn rakghouls were everywhere!!!! Heck! I bet even one quest in Taris has more of those critters that all the Jawa population in Tatoine!

When I finally left the planet, I never wanted to see another rakghoul in my life, and guess what's the "new and improved" quest in patch 1.2?....yup, you got it: more freaking Rakghouls!!! Oh, please God have mercy! :eek:

BIOWARE DESIGN DOCUMENT

Category: Quest Design

Sub-Category: Taris

NOT FOR EXTERNAL RELEASE

Quest design models, goals, and principles for Taris, including themes, primary and secondary story arcs, and lore integration and development.

N33d M0ar Rakgoolsz!1!1!1!1

End of quest design document/Taris.

Please implement as noted above.

The happy "Skreee" of the quite obviously delighted Rakghoul is something very few of us are priviledged to witness. Can anyone blame Daniel Erickson for being unable to resist it?

I'll bet you now he's going to get the logo for his t-shirt :)