SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

Wow! Now that's a lil' sexy sith if I may say so. Too bad she said no.:p

Makes you really wonder what's the "real" origin of the whole epidemic event. "Exploding your DNA" over somebody else, just another innocent event... yeaaah, right! ;)

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm.......how many TEABAGS did you use?

I use two teabags. LOL

That settles it! I humbly as the mighty lord and master, of SWTOR one panel webcomics, to make the next comic about tea, infectd DNA, and a keyboard.

Or possibly Vector...because...yea!

:D

Edited by JediElf

These are awesome and have been funny as hell!

Can you do one about the female chiss agent and Vector?

Basically, there's a part in his class quest where he mentions something about miniature insects and the next thing you know you see them flying around. I'd love to see a comic where the agent has a can of raid or something and blames one of the other companions about the increased bug population. Vector's shocked face is a must have.

Probably not your direction in the comic, but I noticed similarities between Khem Val's "acting" and Game of Thrones's, the series, character Khal Drago acting. Just an aside.

Also, hearing Khem Val sing Rammstein's "Du Hast" might be some comedic gold.

Oh, no! Please not the blue Orosquab!!!! Darn it, Pontius! Do you have any idea how long have I been trying to get one of those lil critters? You.. you... you evil sith overlord!:wea_03:

Btw, pals, here's a question for all of you: can you imagine if the Tauntaun Ram pet had that sleeping pose inside the game?....

Luke S.: "Ben! Are you okay?"

Ben K.: "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in sheer crazy happiness!. I fear something terrible cute has happened".

Edited by zorroazul