SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this is something you can work with or not, but when I was on Tattooine doing quests for The Event, I had to slaughter a bunch of Jawas, and I just said, in guild chat, "I'm sure glad Blizz is back on the ship, so he doesn't have to see me do this." It struck me that someone funnier/more creative than myself (i.e, you, but, really, about 95% of the planet) might find something in that concept.

I don't know if this is something you can work with or not, but when I was on Tattooine doing quests for The Event, I had to slaughter a bunch of Jawas, and I just said, in guild chat, "I'm sure glad Blizz is back on the ship, so he doesn't have to see me do this." It struck me that someone funnier/more creative than myself (i.e, you, but, really, about 95% of the planet) might find something in that concept.

I thought almost the same thing. I just did the quest for the first time last night and said, to myself, "THIS is for that $#itty balloon, ya #ucks!" Well, you get the idea.

Blizz's potential sleepover friends = total jawa population -8.

Yup. I knew there was a reason why I'm not that big fan of pvp. Darn right!

Btw, pals. Did everybody already obtain your very own adorable rakghoul pet? -skreee-

Most certainly! One is good though, I'll spend the rest DNA later on my second crystal.

Hey, how about an infected emote for the future? I'll miss my glowing eyes *lol

And that, my friends, is how much influence Samuel L. Jackson...er, I mean Mace Windu, has on the lightsided Jedi knights.

Come on! Who could forget his popular movie "Siths on a Planet", and especially, his immortal phrase: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these mutha$@&king siths on this mutha$@&king planet!":wea_03:

Edited by zorroazul

And that, my friends, is how much influence Samuel L. Jackson...er, I mean Mace Windu, has on the lightsided Jedi knights.

Come on! Who could forget his popular movie "Siths on a Planet", and especially, his immortal phrase: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these mutha$@&king siths on this mutha$@&king planet!":wea_03:

Lol, that may be a comic in and of itself. But, I kinda got that SLJ vibe while I was writing this comic. I always felt like Mace was just on the verge of snapping into a f-bomb laced tirade on Anakin and the rest of the Jedi council.

I wish Lucas would have let SLJ just cut loose for a scene.

Lol, that may be a comic in and of itself. But, I kinda got that SLJ vibe while I was writing this comic. I always felt like Mace was just on the verge of snapping into a f-bomb laced tirade on Anakin and the rest of the Jedi council.

It would have looked something like this:

Needless to say, it's NSFW.

Hilarious!

Hey, so that means I have to search for the "other" comics from now on? No more VIP status? :D

Just checking, don't want to miss out.

Not necessarily. The Minionslayer Monday strip will be posted on my home site on Fridays. Otherwise I would be trying to pump out 4 comics a week, which would run me ragged.

Totally agree with you, pal. I also felt the reason the new trilogy wasn't so popular as the classic, was because all the talent of the actors kinda went to waste. Imagine an enraged Mace Windu...that would've be epic!

Btw, Pontius, I just thought something that may work very well for a sequel to the strip "Don't make me choose, Mako". A red skinned zabrak sith (who just adquired his Crimson Rakghoul Pet) overhears a talk between Mako and Vette:

Mako: "I'm telling you girl. Living with that critter is such a nightmare. It even leaves spikes everywhere!!""

Vette: "Yes, honey. I know what's like living in a cramped spaceship with a red spiked freak".

Sith Zabrak (shouting angrily): "HEY!?

Red Rakling: -skreeee!?

Edited by zorroazul

Just saw the little rakling you did. My gods it CUTE! <3 I recently got my pale and red, I call them bert and ernie.

Kind of wonder what the little tykes do when their owners don't have them around.... is there like a galactic baby rak day care? Like they're playing together, riding the baby tauntauns, one of them burps with a feather in its mouth (he ate an orokeet!) and the rest of the pets all at the pet center XD

Just saw the little rakling you did. My gods it CUTE! <3 I recently got my pale and red, I call them bert and ernie.

Kind of wonder what the little tykes do when their owners don't have them around.... is there like a galactic baby rak day care? Like they're playing together, riding the baby tauntauns, one of them burps with a feather in its mouth (he ate an orokeet!) and the rest of the pets all at the pet center XD

how do you get an orokeet?

Now that is an excellent idea! I'll get something together for this, for sure!

Love it!

how do you get an orokeet?

General thread about pets

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=409618

Video guide for the orokeet (searched for pet)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=410476&highlight=pet

Happy hunting!

Poor orokeets, glowing eyes, rakghouls laughing as they pop ... hehe.

I always thought "Pop goes the weasel" - when I exploded, don't know why ^^