The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

SithtobeJedi

Hmm for smuggler I'd like Nariel Pridence, the jedi you meet on Tatooine, my guy would have soo much fun flirting with her just to see her "does not compute" look lol and my gal would tease about a gun being better than the force :D.

For my knight I'd love to get Lord Praven, then I'd have TWO hot Purebloods to look at. I would also want a repacement for Doc because when I get the chance out the airlock he goes -.-.

Doc could have been an awesome character if they'd gotten Bruce Campbell to do his voice. He can pull off lecherous and still sound cool. :D

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from HK-51?

Probably 1 for Imperial and 1 for Republic. So for Republic I'd say

Satele Shan's secret son

and for Imperial's I would say one of the Dread Master's. Just have one of them survive

when we fight them as the Operation boss in 1.4/1.5 and since they only really have power together we can justify keeping them as a slave, I want someone who uses fear as a superpower - now that's TERRORism!

Edited by AshlaBoga

• 1 month later...

SW: Lord Rathari

IA:

Ardun Kothe (don't know why but liked that guy)

Saganu (I want him as a companion so badly - I would choose him over Vector with my Operative despite Vector's voice)

Phi-Ton

I kind of hate it how I have to leave everyone behind, and let people join my crew that I personally can't stand

Edited by Aryh

So can a few of the existing companions, far as I know.

Not anymore, they can't. For a while in Beta....

Quinn could get Force Choked to death by the SW (should still be an option, imo) when he betrays you, and Jorgan or Elara could die during the assault on the Star Destroyer at the end of Chapter 2.

Hk-47

Especially if it was the one from the KOTOR games. I really liked that droid, especially when you were slowly finding out about all the previous masters and why the droid started using the term 'meatbag'.

I've really only played major parts of the Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior so based on that.

Darth Zash should have been an option for the Sith Inquisitor but (as mentioned in the vote count) in a different body so that others wouldn't recognise her. I'd want her to be weakened somewhat and the story potentially revolving around needing the Inquisitor's help to regain some of her lost power and strength. I just want to see the role reversal where the Inquisitor becomes more the Master type and Zash more the Apprentice type. Maybe even have as a potential romance option for those who get sick and tired of goody goody Ashara who is Sith but hates Sith while claiming to still be a Jedi even though they abandoned her for being a traitor.

Thana Vesh should be an option for the Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor. Especially if you could have a romance with Thana and DS Jaesa who both start to develop a bit of a competitive streak over fighting for the Sith Warrior's attention.

What I would most like to see from companions though is a shift in alignment and personality based on the character you're playing. The main example being Ashara Zavros because she should be more Sith like and more accepting of the fact that she's a Sith because my Inquisitor (Sith Assassin) is a power hungry dark side Sith who wants to make the effort to fully turn Ashara to his way of thinking.

Darth Zash should have been an option for the Sith Inquisitor but (as mentioned in the vote count) in a different body so that others wouldn't recognise her. I'd want her to be weakened somewhat and the story potentially revolving around needing the Inquisitor's help to regain some of her lost power and strength. I just want to see the role reversal where the Inquisitor becomes more the Master type and Zash more the Apprentice type. Maybe even have as a potential romance option for those who get sick and tired of goody goody Ashara who is Sith but hates Sith while claiming to still be a Jedi even though they abandoned her for being a traitor.

What I would most like to see from companions though is a shift in alignment and personality based on the character you're playing. The main example being Ashara Zavros because she should be more Sith like and more accepting of the fact that she's a Sith because my Inquisitor (Sith Assassin) is a power hungry dark side Sith who wants to make the effort to fully turn Ashara to his way of thinking.

I agree with you on Ashara even though I have not reached that part of the Story with my Assassin yet. As to Darth Zash once you kill her I think she should stay dead and as far as I know she does. As to getting HK-47 isnt that what HK-51 is for when you reach Belsavis? It will be intresting to see how that character works out for both Sith and Republic characters.

for troopers Jaxo really needs to be added ... I'd like to see gender optional too ... maybe female troopers pickup SIS agent ... males have Jaxo join on.

Also it would not be a bad thing if Troopers had a force user ... or someone who is not heavy / aim gear. been a lot of times in raids that something drops that no one needs and everyone rolls for light force gear and us troopers keep wondering what this whole "roll for companion gear" thing is all about.

Having finished Chapter One on my Bounty Hunter, I find that I miss Crysta Markon. I don't want her for romance (does she have a brother?), but would like to see her in a continuing role. I bet she can kick some ***,

Having finished Chapter One on my Bounty Hunter, I find that I miss Crysta Markon. I don't want her for romance (does she have a brother?), but would like to see her in a continuing role. I bet she can kick some ***,

I love her and think she would make an awesome companion. My bh and her would be best friends. And a Crysta Markon brother - I could see that being an interesting romance option. Really, my bh needs some adults on her ship to counteract Mako and Torian who I can't think of as anything but adorable little teenagers.

I'd like to see a Chiss companion. Some folks have mentioned Aristocra Saganu - slightly off-topic I know, but I'd like my IA to at least be able to see him again, not necessarily as a companion though. I liked him. Seriously, he made my male IA a merit adoptive of his house, it'd be cool to see something come of that, even though I get the impression that was really a formal gesture of gratitude more than anything else. My IA is feeling a bit homesick after leaving Hoth. It really brought it home to me just how isolated a Chiss working for the Empire must feel, what with how rare they are outside the Ascendancy.

But a Chiss companion needn't necessarily be Saganu, or even an Empire companion. It might even work for one of the Jedi classes. Maybe a Chiss you meet on Hoth who's willing to talk things over, maybe one who's having doubts about working with the Empire. So you then get to work trying to convince them to come over to your side, rather than kill them. That seems a Jedi thing to do. I'm already a bit downcast at the prospect of killing loads of Chiss on Hoth as Republic, having played one of them for ages and seen their side of the story.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to be able to summon my alts as my companions. I mean with the entire family tree and all it's weird that they're never being *ahum* in-game at the same time despite being married and having a child for example. xD