Collector's edition vendor CONTENT! *Imperial Trooper Armor*

Drom

Wait...So they REMOVED the companion customization from everyone just so Collectors Edition people can have it?

And everyone else has to run around with the SAME looking companions?

LOL

No they didn't. CE just has additional cosmetic items. All the other companion stuff is still there.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This gear says it requires Light armor or above.. does that mean it's a Light armor and will Medium armor fully modabble with the same mods have the same or better armor rating?

Logically medium would have better armor rating.. so just want to confirm! If that is the case it's a small disadvantage to use this Light armor gear, cool as it looks I do want the best possible stats as well :I

I am SO glad that I didnt get the CE, that vendor has **** all for items lol, the imperial soldier set looks stupid IMO, and the pet? Looks pretty much like the training droid that anyone who gets DDE can have, and the companion customizations arent even that good lol. SO glad I didnt waste my money =)

This gear says it requires Light armor or above.. does that mean it's a Light armor and will Medium armor fully modabble with the same mods have the same or better armor rating?

Logically medium would have better armor rating.. so just want to confirm! If that is the case it's a small disadvantage to use this Light armor gear, cool as it looks I do want the best possible stats as well :I

Yeah, it's not really pay to win, technically with how the mod system is, that armor will have less armor rating than an equivalently modded medium or heavy piece...

So by using them or the 'social' sets you lose out on armor rating.

With the same 'armor rating' in each piece, a light will have less armor than a medium which will have less armor than a heavy piece...

Wait...So they REMOVED the companion customization from everyone just so Collectors Edition people can have it?

And everyone else has to run around with the SAME looking companions?

LOL

I just finished my Jedi Knight storyline on the starter planet and one of the rewards was a choice between 3 different companion customizations!

So I don't know where you get that idea from?

Plus on the Republic Fleet vendors there are various companion customizations for sale via commendations and other currency!

Why CE version costs $ 70 more expensive:

Additional Features

The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural 5$

The Old Republic Galaxy Map 5$

Custom Security Authentication Key 5$

Music of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ CD 10$

Exclusive Gentle Giant Darth Malgus Statue 50-XXX$

Game disks in collectible metal case

High-quality Collector’s Edition Box

It's free bonus:

Exclusive Mouse Droid

Exclusive Collector’s Edition Store

This version of the game is published for collectors, fans, dealers.

Edited by vladislavmakaka

So people who paid more can buy themselves an advantage?

With this and the ongoing debacle of early access I am quickly starting to wish I had not bothered with the game. I am sick of it already and I have yet to play a minute. :confused:

seems like it, I know I kinda feel the same way

it's cosmetic only :rolleyes:

anything with stats isn't cosmetic, can you say lvl 29 trooper twink?