Daily PVP takes way too long.

Astlyr

I'm not sure if I am missing the point, but I thought daily PVP was suppose to be for people who don't have a lot of time to catch up.

3 wins may not sound too bad, but on average it take like almost 3 hours everyday with all the time spend waiting, losing, getting farmed in huttball.

I suggest change 3 wins to 3 participate.

I'm not sure if I am missing the point, but I thought daily PVP was suppose to be for people who don't have a lot of time to catch up.

3 wins may not sound too bad, but on average it take like almost 3 hours everyday with all the time spend waiting, losing, getting farmed in huttball.

I suggest change 3 wins to 3 participate.

Terrible. Some huttballs are a win in 3mins.

So you are advocating EZ mode for everyone, so that there will be even less motivation to actually try and win.

So less time spent doing something automatically equates to being easy? Stop trolling. I guess you're going to go grind for 12 hours now, then call yourself a pro since that's "hardmode", right?

Edited by Xacc

Firstly, I do not see anything wrong turning it to EZ mode for everyone. Who would not be happy? Other than those hardcore people who only relies on playing time rather than actual skills to get all the uber gears and bully people who does not have gear.

A geared person can easily overrun many ungeared people.

Motivation to win? There are valor since you can't open the battle master gear until valor 50 or something so valor is one motivation. Commendation is another. Commendation can be used to buy the bag which also give you gear.

I would not think average people would have tons of time to spend everyday for daily.

Yup Huttball can take 3 mins to win, but many times people will stop scoring at 5 and start to farm you for medal instead.

So less time spent doing something automatically equates to being easy? Stop trolling. I guess you're going to go grind for 12 hours now, then call yourself a pro since that's "hardmode", right?

Are you saying queuing 3 times is *not* easier than winning 3 times?

I worry about people with access to the lvl 50 3 wins quest who take 3 hours to manage it. Mainly I worry that they will end up on my team :p

Are you saying queuing 3 times is *not* easier than winning 3 times?

I worry about people with access to the lvl 50 3 wins quest who take 3 hours to manage it. Mainly I worry that they will end up on my team :p

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying -- it's not *easier*, it's quicker. Pretty big difference. Time has no factor on something being rated easy or hard. People who argue that every grind should be super long because that's what makes it hard are probably those people who have 40 hours a week to grind a videogame. They are the same people who get upset at the idea of someone playing the same material for only a few hours and getting the same reward as them. Skill does not equal time investment (just take a look at the terrible Champion bag system if you want a specific example in this game).

I am okay with 3 wins, sometimes it takes longer than others, like last night, after I did about 10 WZs I realized I didnt pick up the daily, so I grabbed it, won 3 WZ's in a row and the last didnt count, so I just logged.

I haven't kept track in the past, but this time we beat republic and I didn't get a win, maybe the bugs only happen against opposite faction which is why we rarely see it.

Great narrow-minded view you got there. Making assumptions to belittle me must be the only way you get to feel good about yourself. Very mature, kiddo.

Less time spent doing something by implementing "Efficiency", is not the same as less time spent doing something, regardless of effort, to achieve something. Try getting that through your head first.

The proposed solution here will promote more afk'ers than usual, as well as reward those who don't care to learn the objectives and contribute to the team in any way. If you like rewarding people for doing nothing, good for you. I'm glad you you're not mentoring kids. At least I hope not.

Great narrow-minded view you got there. Making assumptions to belittle me must be the only way you get to feel good about yourself. Very mature, kiddo.

Less time spent doing something by implementing "Efficiency", is not the same as less time spent doing something, regardless of effort, to achieve something. Try getting that through your head first.

The proposed solution here will promote more afk'ers than usual, as well as reward those who don't care to learn the objectives and contribute to the team in any way. If you like rewarding people for doing nothing, good for you. I'm glad you you're not mentoring kids. At least I hope not.

Maybe don't troll next time if you don't want people to say anything.

Firstly, I do not see anything wrong turning it to EZ mode for everyone. Who would not be happy? Other than those hardcore people who only relies on playing time rather than actual skills to get all the uber gears and bully people who does not have gear.

A geared person can easily overrun many ungeared people.

Motivation to win? There are valor since you can't open the battle master gear until valor 50 or something so valor is one motivation. Commendation is another. Commendation can be used to buy the bag which also give you gear.

I would not think average people would have tons of time to spend everyday for daily.

Yup Huttball can take 3 mins to win, but many times people will stop scoring at 5 and start to farm you for medal instead.

Then by your logic, lets have quests completable by simply picking it up and waiting 5 minutes, then turn it in. The people who care for the loot can do the flashpoints to kill bosses, while it's EZ mode for everyone.

I have no problem needing 3 wins. But when the wins dont track and add up properly in the quest thats when it gets annoying.

this completely. I generally win about 2 in every 10 matches at best. I have had days where I've won 3-4 in a row but generally not the case. After the brackets are added where 50s have their own games it should get better, but right now half the time you end up on a team of 1 50, maybe 1 in the 30's and the rest 11-12 vs a team of all or 7 at least 50s and it's a massacre.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying -- it's not *easier*, it's quicker. Pretty big difference. Time has no factor on something being rated easy or hard. People who argue that every grind should be super long because that's what makes it hard are probably those people who have 40 hours a week to grind a videogame. They are the same people who get upset at the idea of someone playing the same material for only a few hours and getting the same reward as them. Skill does not equal time investment (just take a look at the terrible Champion bag system if you want a specific example in this game).

I say we just give everyone whatever piece of gear they want every time they log in to the game with the correct account info.

• 3 weeks later...
So you are advocating EZ mode for everyone, so that there will be even less motivation to actually try and win.

Ignore this idiot, some people have jobs for 8 or more hours everyday like myself and i cannot put much time into this pvp grind bs. hate it when im am treated like a nerd with no life if i am forced to queue, win or lose a match, re queue exc everyday just to get 1 piece of armor, what a load of buffalo bullsh*t