Male bodytype problem

BenjaminminU

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... I think breast sizes are ok. There are other games where they abuse the feature but I think this one is ok.

Breasts are unnaturally huge for the level of fat in the cahracter's skinny body, it is an inconsistency, just like the "fat" female models are just girls with perfectly round hips and even larger breasts.

I remember in aoc to have an "acceptable" character I had to reduce the slider to minimum, and that was the only game I have ever seen doing that.

By the way I really do hope the OP is trolling/joking because if anyone is that insecure about the size of their crotch, it needs to get a therapist.

I suppose bioware could implement a bulge type in character creation, but it would be rather pointless since everyone would pick the largest setting. Well, unless you're Chaz Bono or something.

Well, it's the same when creating a female toon. You have to put the body size down to minimum and the breast size all the way up. Those are the rules.

Breasts are unnaturally huge for the level of fat in the cahracter's skinny body, it is an inconsistency, just like the "fat" female models are just girls with perfectly round hips and even larger breasts.

I remember in aoc to have an "acceptable" character I had to reduce the slider to minimum, and that was the only game I have ever seen doing that.

By the way I really do hope the OP is trolling/joking because if anyone is that insecure about the size of their crotch, it needs to get a therapist.

They should put some sort of slider for the breasts and hips. Many men like big breasts but not everyone has the same taste. On the other hand, I believe many women feel like sexual objects when portrayed with round hips and big breasts.

As I said before, I like the way they did the females in the game but certain body features should be customizable. However I don't think is a "need to have", just a "nice to have".

Best topic ever :)

Only the melee dps toons should be allowed to have huge bulge. Consider it as a two handed melee weapon poking the enemy's "eyes".

Well my sith warrior is going to be a melee DPS and hes the one i'm having problems with, big bad pureblood sith, tiny tiny little crotch, it should really scale with the bodytype in my opinion.

Well my sith warrior is going to be a melee DPS and hes the one i'm having problems with, big bad pureblood sith, tiny tiny little crotch, it should really scale with the bodytype in my opinion.

Out of curiosity, do you:

A: Buy pants that shows your crotch RL?

B: Stuff your pants with socks until your buldge shows?

Also, how many people are from USA that actually agree with this? (I am curios to see if it is an obsession of theirs).

I suspect the OP was made to lampoon the constant 'breast size' comments made by women on MMO forums... It's not just women's breasts OK? Most real men have significantly smaller chests and arms than those in almost every video game out there. Just as with comics and cartoons, the digital people are exaggerated ideals of their gender - whose ideal is really the question.

So i've noticed that while playing all male classes, whatever the bodytype the "bulge" in their trousers is incredibly small which doesn't look good since I'm sure most people don't have a 1 inch stump in their pants. Please increase the crotch size on all male characters.

+1

I want my male toons to pack heat ;)

Out of curiosity, do you:

A: Buy pants that shows your crotch RL?

B: Stuff your pants with socks until your buldge shows?

Also, how many people are from USA that actually agree with this? (I am curios to see if it is an obsession of theirs).

Neither, and i'm not from USA. I just don't enjoy when my character is in his boxers that it just seems a bit too flat at the front.

So i've noticed that while playing all male classes, whatever the bodytype the "bulge" in their trousers is incredibly small which doesn't look good since I'm sure most people don't have a 1 inch stump in their pants. Please increase the crotch size on all male characters.

Oh noes !

Hotfix this asap

lol you have to be kidding me. its a game. why does it matter if the "bulge" isnt big enough? if your a guy why are you staring at a characters "bulge" and then making a thread complaining abnout how small it is.

Well I'm a chick and I prefer playing male toons.....and I totally demand a huge buldge that strikes fear in the heart of the Republic ;) Oh and I want to bromance Quinn with it.

Do it Bioware!

Edited by Avatorius

I suspect the OP was made to lampoon the constant 'breast size' comments made by women on MMO forums... It's not just women's breasts OK? Most real men have significantly smaller chests and arms than those in almost every video game out there. Just as with comics and cartoons, the digital people are exaggerated ideals of their gender - whose ideal is really the question.

I must say SWTOR did a great job at making fem toons look ****** and not just walking MMO dolls in heels. Can't see a reason why any girl should be mad about breast sizes >_> I know I had a good giggle comparing my bf's fem toon **** size to my companion's ;p

Jedi Knights cannot have family and are not allowed to be sexual active anyway...... so it is no wonder that "they" are so small..... and though it might not be a correct representation of you... it will be in a few years.... since you'll be playing night and day.:)

And here I was thinking that the female toon's breasts aren't -big enough-, even with the nice round forms of body 4 the breasts are just too flat for my character. breast and hip slider should be a norm for all the MMOs (one that would make the bust actually follow gravity somewhat, I like big bust, but not balloons breasts). Then female gamers/gamers who like smaller breasts could have their smaller curves, and female and male gamers who happen to like big curves can have their exaggerated, busty female toons. And yes, there are female gamers that like their toons with big busts, or am I alone with this? :<

Edited by Tracytigress

lol you have to be kidding me. its a game. why does it matter if the "bulge" isnt big enough? if your a guy why are you staring at a characters "bulge" and then making a thread complaining abnout how small it is.

I do believe this is a case of absurd tongue and cheek being totally, completely, and dismally lost on a person.

In other words, this guy just got trolled.

xD

• 1 year later...
Well I'm a chick and I prefer playing male toons.....and I totally demand a huge buldge that strikes fear in the heart of the Republic ;) Oh and I want to bromance Quinn with it.

Do it Bioware!

My thoughts exactly. Well, it doesn't have to be huge, but at least bigger than it currently is.

Edited by Neulwen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.