Male bodytype problem

BenjaminminU

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i've noticed that while playing all male classes, whatever the bodytype the "bulge" in their trousers is incredibly small which doesn't look good since I'm sure most people don't have a 1 inch stump in their pants. Please increase the crotch size on all male characters.

Seriously dude? Do you run around in spandex bike shorts?

If anything I find the bulge distractingly large. I don't wear my pants that tight.

Steroids mate. The republic/empire subsidized breast implants for ladies and must be giving the guys free roids as well.

Edit: Seriously though. When I first logged into this game I couldn't help but look at all the female characters and shout "Holy milkin mammaries".

Edited by talligan

Steroids mate. The republic/empire subsidized breast implants for ladies and must be giving the guys free roids as well.

Edit: Seriously though. When I first logged into this game I couldn't help but look at all the female characters and shout "Holy milkin mammaries".

Female breasts are ok. They can make them bigger, never smaller :-P

Edited by BrunoLogan

So all the males should run around with raging boners? :confused:

How can they not? Just look at all the ladies with those amazing figures and tight clothing.

Ha! Type 2 girls have some weight on their chest. Same goes for 3 and 4. 1 despite being the skinny little model look still has some bust on them as well.

Edited by Kabloosh

So i've noticed that while playing all male classes, whatever the bodytype the "bulge" in their trousers is incredibly small which doesn't look good since I'm sure most people don't have a 1 inch stump in their pants. Please increase the crotch size on all male characters.

i lolled. man. finally a good post

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.