2nd day of planned 4 waves, joking surely?

Lady_Femke

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you invite "more people than yesterday" while "sending four waves of equal size"?

Euh... pretty easily actualy... every wave today will be equal in size but alot bigger (as in more people per wave) then yesterday's waves.

Doesn't take a rocket sciensist to understand that, does it ?

Before they said we would get an email on which day we could play, no email. What did they expect when they said to check your folder everyday for next five days.

When did they tell you they would let you know in advance?

They've said all along since they announced the details of the staggered system that you would get an email when your access had been granted and that's it.

after 18 hours, i was expecting the first wave today to be very large. but it appears that im wrong.

honestly, why can they just not communicate with us in a more clear manner instead of just giving us very vauge responses.

Judging by dates only, the first wave was almost as many days as all 5 of yesterdays. Some people are never satisfied.

Agreed can invite more ppl if the waves are the same size#I'mJustSaying

Did you seriously just hashtag the forums?

That said, use some comprehension and logic. The four waves today are going to be the same size, but each of those waves will be larger than yesterdays waves.

Thus, four waves of equal size.

I thought most people knew of the early game access system before this week, I mean it's not like it was a secret or anything. I mean really.

Honestly I didn't Know I been keep up with this game since 2008, and after awhile i just stopped looking. They said If i preorder I would get upto 5 days extra my five days should start tomorrow so i'm not tripping

How can you invite "more people than yesterday" while "sending four waves of equal size"?
Problem is in how you read that.

Today’s wave size =/= yesterday’s wave size. In fact Today’s waves > Yesterday’s waves.

For today’s waves

Wave 1’s size = Wave 2’s size = Wave 3’s size = Wave 4’s size

the four waves are equal in size to each other, but each are larger than each of the five waves sent out yesterday. Can people not read?

If they could (and accept what they read) there wouldn't be this vocal minority whining on the forums. Therefore, no, there's a certain group that cannot read ;)

Do any of you folks work? What about go to school? I ask because the true 'effect' of the increased waves won't actually be seen until after folks start going home. The servers may have been empty during the day yesterday, but they were packed last night. Think of it like a bell curve. One of the things this allows is for the folks that got in to actually level past the initial starting areas before the next set of waves join.

Rift's 250k pre-orders vs SWTOR 1 Million pre orders.. No nothing will surely happen if everyone flooded on the first wave :rolleyes:

Again, what do you think is going to happen on the 20th when the flood gates open and those that didn't pre order get in?

No idea?

The servers are going to crumble.

Did you seriously just hashtag the forums?

That said, use some comprehension and logic. The four waves today are going to be the same size, but each of those waves will be larger than yesterdays waves.

Thus, four waves of equal size.

Yup I did, I'm doing my troll thing today, I stop taking these arguments seriously, I pre-order late anyway lol

If a total of a million people were let in yesterday over their 5 waves - that would make them 200k people each. If they allow 2 million people in today over 4 waves - that would make them 500k people each. That would make them the same size AND larger than yesterdays invites. Little bit of simple math would have answered your question.

Edited by GKGK

07/ 29/ 11 and the first wave didnt cover this day for some reason.

Might want to check your launcher, its into august 7th or 8th now according to the threads trying to track it. If your launcher isn't lit up yet I would contact Custmoer service

There not doing this stress servers. They are doing it for server health and long term server demand because merging servers kills MMO's. Just stop making new threads to cry. We all want to play.

So does making 85% of your preorder customers sit in a damn 24-48 hour queue ...

Again, what do you think is going to happen on the 20th when the flood gates open and those that didn't pre order get in?

No idea?

The servers are going to crumble.

Lol, wut?

I'd venture to guess, that prob 98% of people planning to play pre ordered. the impact of the 20th wont even put a sneeze on the servers.