SWG - Kettemoor Represent

Sugahrush

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once upon a time, I roamed the wilds of Naboo and founded a small city called Temenos Island as Mekora Ze'Kall. Later I became a young Twi'lek girl who grew into the Kiva Sy'kirra.

I played from the launch day mess through the CU and up until the NGE when I left SWG for good. But I have never, ever forgotten the amazing family of roleplayers I knew in that lifetime...

There's a couple of names I recognize, good afternoon gentlemen! One of Hork's ancestors seems to have found his way over to the Space Slug server to give things a looksee.

Hork, ole buddy! It's great hear from you again. I'll never forget you and your help getting me started resourcing in SWG. What wonderful memories. I still had those awesome harvesters you gave me till server shutdown.

I'll bet you remember Salley Torancini and Draco Ionstar as we were all co-workers. I'll try and drag them in to say hi.

I was a member of HUNT and IGDTD guilds. Glad to say that I'm still a member of GSA that re-formed here and ported to Juyo server.

All the best,

Ali

Once upon a time, I roamed the wilds of Naboo and founded a small city called Temenos Island as Mekora Ze'Kall. Later I became a young Twi'lek girl who grew into the Kiva Sy'kirra.

I played from the launch day mess through the CU and up until the NGE when I left SWG for good. But I have never, ever forgotten the amazing family of roleplayers I knew in that lifetime...

SY'KIRRA!!!! Thank the Goddess! I've missed you!!

I am on Shien as Eswa'opikafa or Olma'fa if you want to look me up :D

Edited by Eswopikafa

Sedi Ana-Ria here... but she rarely left the cantina in Theed. Aaah good times.

Mistress Sedi! One of the best and most intimidating RPers I've ever met.

I was in a couple of Dathara's Cantina Crawl videos. Those were a blast.

I played Joh'ro and Johro. One was a creature handler, co-guild leader of Atlan in pre-CU. Once I got tired of combat, I mainly played an entertainer.

I'm knocking around Ajunta Pull Empire-side at the moment.

There's a couple of names I recognize, good afternoon gentlemen! One of Hork's ancestors seems to have found his way over to the Space Slug server to give things a looksee.

You I remember. Because of your business name and its quote "We Dig so you don't have to"

I went by the name Indene. Owner of INDY Heavy Industries. When the universe ended I and my sisters managed to open a wormhole in time. The ships did not survive but we did. Barely. I have a scar across my right eye to remind me. Here in SWTOR I am Indene on the Krath server. A dealer in rare antiquities :).

I was once known as Kiria/Kiria' on Kettemoor. I started on day 1 and quit shortly before the CU. I rejoined after the NGE and found that the game I once loved was gone.. For some reason I decided to keep playing though. Kettemoor was an amazing server with amazing people. Oh, for the days of double-sliced vibro knuckles and spammable knockdowns.. The battles between Anchorhead and Bestine were unforgettable. I will remember the Anchorhead cloning center for the rest of my life..