SWG - Kettemoor Represent

Sugahrush

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was Aerynn Sun Pre-CU, CU, and NGE, until my guild moved to Starsider.

/hug Aerynn Good to see you over here. Sent you a PM:)

*Pokes the Thread*

Any of the old Temenos Island roleplay crowd playing?

Awed's playing with us over on Sanctum of the Exalted.

hey kettemorons, this is ka'tet from IMF, DARK, SSA, AO, EE, etc.

bushido must burn 2k4ever

/snog Ka'tet

Ninyania al'Claddyth <Obsidian Dagger Squadron>, long-time resident of Temenos Island, Naboo, checkin' in...

What's new and exciting, Kettlecorn?

Niny!!!!!!

Not sure how I overlooked your post. Been missing you!

Wow, Kettemoor! Can't believe I missed this thread!

NO one will remember me most likely, but I'm Toby'nyryyhn, originally a Wookie Smuggler/CH/TKA/BH (yeah, I dabbled), and Odohema Ockirpe of the Holohat Ensemble (Master Musician exclusively). Transferred over to Starsider when I resubbed, and had the same toons there (plus a couple of others). RP'd most nights during the last resub in the Theed Cantina, which I think was about a year ago now, possibly a year and a half.

On Kettemoor, I was part of the guild <Black Sun>, though I can't recall the guild leader's name off-hand anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all Kett peeps. Cyn here from the guilds Honor, OE, GSA, Mnky. Great to see everyone. Myself and a number of others are on Tarro Blood in an Imp guild called Obscurum Cado (Darkness Falls).

I hate that we are all so spread out, but Kett peepes know how to deal with server merges if it ever happens here. lol

Hope all are well and maybe see ya soon! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, didn't even realize this post existed! Good to see a bunch of familiar faces!

I played Kette since launch as a smuggler named Osyrus Torgan who became one of the first Kette jedi. I was in SYM till it disbanded and then GSA for a while (see some old names from there in here :). Also had a crafting empire called Kadavra out by Wayfar (God I miss player housing).

I'm currently playing on Elysium as Osyrus Starsplitter, but the population is pretty bad, so I've been testing out new servers. I'll hopefully see some of you around!

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh Kett, how I miss ya.

Ekaika Forge from Crystal Valley on Dantooine here, currently playing on Dark Reaper with Moldoror, Jetti Amnoli, Dekins, Melphina, Pisun, and the crew. One thing about SWG, its folks stick together, through almost 10 years.

Great memories of city v city battles raging for hours with Sanctuary, open world pvp at its best. LEARN from that BW!

wow , great to see some old friends from Kettemoor... We had some great times on Kettemoor, even with NOM running around us. lol

YoSuke

good to see you yosuke still using that name in this game? kepp in touch I am playing on Hyperspace Cannon server in a good guild of 500 members on the republic side this is Ebagokie

I didn't really give my details, played T'qnz (I know bad name, never wanted that but c'est la vie).

I created the swgunderworld.com and had some great times. Anyone play in the sabacc tournament? What server are you on now in SWTOR?

Edited by TONZ

• 2 weeks later...