SWG - Kettemoor Represent

Sugahrush

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was thinking,,,

With server mergers looming, I'm curious, are there many former kettemoor peeps who are still around and stuck on a dead server? Was thinking maybe we could all try to land on the same server if possible when mergers happen. I am not sure how possible it will be, but I do know this. I dont know if I can take moving to a new server, with the pop so um "lacking of redeeming qualities", and gen. chat that's nothing but "Yer Momz Gay" nonsense.....again. (I dont usually even bother trying to chat with non guildies, save a handful.)

I know we will never have a true community like SWG, but with the way pvp is in SWTOR (3 of 4 wz can be same faction), I say let's all pick a server, pick a side and make a decent-ish community.

Oh yeah I was Miston back on Kettemoor....lol

Now I'm Miston, Silentstorm on port nowhere (rep)

Miston on The Fatman (imp)

Edited by Miston

I wouldn't mind meeting up with some imps, my server is dead 50 people on in the afternoon 1.2 it was 130, but went dead after so many days, sadly this game didn't live up to its hype, if they implemented player cities/bases:D, and open worlds then, i might stick around for longer

My guild and I are on the server Tarro Blood which is currently ranked about 50th of all US servers. We are looking at how BW does transfers and have been looking into moving to a higher populated server. We would love to stay where we are but we are prepared for anything. lol

I would love to try and get as many Kett peeps on one server as possible but it would need to be a good population.

So far we have a favorite to move to, and some "2nd" options if we do end up leaving Tarro Blood. We want an East Coast, pve server and right now Jedi Covenant is leading. Sanctum of the Exalted is also on the list which is where Onxy and others currently are. That server is rp/pve I believe.

Let's try to get some feedback on this and perhaps we can coordinate a good place for all of us. I know a good amount are on Port Nowhere and they would probably want a pvp server, so I guess we need to narrow what people are looking for?

Edited by Cynomen

Hey everyone not sure who would remember me, most likely no one :p

Anyway started on Kettemoor as Darkaku had tons of fun with everyone at some point I joined up with the guild RSE. I had my jedi unlock visit in twilight's end thanks Onyx for a great city :)

Once the server closed we moved to shadowfire which slowly was kind of quiet so I moved over to SS and changed to DarkFuzz at that time.

Some names seem familiar and wanted to thank all on Kettemoor for the fun times glad to see some of you guys still rocking it out in SWTOR.

Hello all my kettemoor friends with the server transfer coming in 1.3 update how many want to regroup and get the fun back we had in SWG? I know I miss the great guild wars we had with DARK and would love to see the great fun return.Let me kow what server you all would like to reconnect on? :rak_03: WyoDragon

What type of server would most people be interested in moving to, if we are given an option? I'm leaning towards pvp-rp or pvp server. I have heard the rp/pvp server has a more mature base generally. I know the young crowd usually is on pvp server ie. Fatman. (and over there is like Romper Room!)

What type of server would most people be interested in moving to, if we are given an option? I'm leaning towards pvp-rp or pvp server. I have heard the rp/pvp server has a more mature base generally. I know the young crowd usually is on pvp server ie. Fatman. (and over there is like Romper Room!)

I am for any server I would just like to see the kettemoor gang back had very good times on that server:rak_03:

hey all im verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy late here lol

Well hope some of ya remember me im Rican and i was in EE kettemoor(good old days) so how everyone doing and would like to know what server ya all be moving to once 1.3 is live

hey all im verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy late here lol

Well hope some of ya remember me im Rican and i was in EE kettemoor(good old days) so how everyone doing and would like to know what server ya all be moving to once 1.3 is live

Yea welcome I would also like to know I want to see us all hook back up like the old days

TGC<The Galactic Conquerors> are forming on Ajunta Pall Server-

Euwoe Folo and Dfenn are here,

In-Game contacts Manderkus, Dfennder,Wader,Killius,Zezima, Myarose, Hashbash

-Folo

Hay all Zban, Hangslo, Hangs and Nabs here!

Had a blast back on Kettemoor I was the GM of Apex and the Founder and Mayor of Mos Apex on Tat and New Revolutions on Rori. A lot of fond memories of that server running with Apex, DSC and guys from GSA.

A few of the old SWG guys are still with us like Peleb and Bronco, we just transferred over to Prophecy of the Five. I am the founder and GM of Apex Revo. Our new website is www.apexguild.com

Glad to see you guys are still around, hope to see you in game!

(LOL blast from the past, still rockin the Red Hawk after all these years)

http://www.aodark.com/pics/personal/JT/zhawk.jpg

I am from Kettemoor and just transferred to Drooga's Pleasure Barge. Name is Lainie.

Hey good to hear lets reform the old kettemoor groups hopefully more come to this server miss the real gamers who knew what fun was

Edited by wyodragon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...