Your companion is back...STOP EVERYTHING!

Geeluc

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get rid of the companion pop up all together have it say there little completed thing and it go to the quest complete queue thingy up at the top right. So you get to chose when you want it to pop up. i mean it goes there if you esc out of it anyway just have it not pop up easy huh.

Exactly fast fix i expect to see it that way first week in Feb. now go!

That would be awesome, but as of right now, there's no indication that anyone at BioWare is even aware of this problem.

How often do you see a nearly 20 page thread where everybody agrees?!

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

Stop random pop-ups and closes!

I especially like when it pops up during combat, and half the time it figures out you're in combat and goes to pending, just to pop up the second you've killed the mob, and the other half it's completely oblivious to your fighting and just throws you out of the targeting and won't go away..

I haven't done any crafting as yet, but I did yesterday.

WHY can you have a pop up saying the item has been crafted and just placed in your inventory, when if you send someone on a mission...you have to ACCEPT what they have brought you???

It's not like I don't want the lock box or metals they have got for me. Just have a pop up message saying 'I'm back...the stuff is your in inventory' and that's it!

This issue annoys me beyond belief. Specifically because you can't narrow your search on the GTN down - I have been half-way a complete search of all medium armor on the GTN only to have it disrupted by a returning companion. Which leaves me to browse through 60+ pages -again-.

I think it'd be best if the mission didn't pop up as a quest interface at all. When we craft, stuff just falls into our inventory without anything popping up. Why not do something similar with missions? You could have notes on the chat window for possible alignment or skill bonuses. Otherwise, just have stuff drop in quietly.

this is the most annoying thing in game! (on second place, but very very close is your ship droid)

I mean really you are doing quest or warzone and BAM you have window that your companion is back... ok I just click accept and continue

but what I hate at most is when I am trying to shop or I am checking codex and then all windows are closed because my companion is back..

YES. PLEASE fix this.

For my money, it is most annoying in combat. And potentially deadly. But really, any time I have an active window up, I think the notification should go straight to "pending".

Please and thank you.