So what happened to the game being fully voiced?

SoulstitchMMO

yawn, Skyrim had better boice acting and more of it and their game beats this game in every way, only thing is it is not a multiplayer, but thisis hardly an MMO so who gives a ****, Skyrim=better than this POS

Hence why internet has thousands of FUS RO DAH videos etc and arrow in my leg jokes while no one talks about theold republic outside this game or forum.

Comparing a single player game vs a MMORPG is stupid. Almost every single player game has voice over. And better is just an opinion.

And in what way is this hardly an MMO? Heroic quests, flashpoints, operatives, warzones, world pvp. Same as every other MMO out there right now.

Yes it's not a sandbox game i give you that, but it's been stated numerous of time, that it would be a Theme park mmo.

Edit: Also your crap about 300 million is not true. They need 500k subscribers to make a living out of this game.

Edited by Merihim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yawn, Skyrim had better boice acting and more of it and their game beats this game in every way, only thing is it is not a multiplayer, but thisis hardly an MMO so who gives a ****, Skyrim=better than this POS

Hence why internet has thousands of FUS RO DAH videos etc and arrow in my leg jokes while no one talks about theold republic outside this game or forum.

So people are buying this game how? If its never being talked about outside the game or forum. And that weak *** arrow to the knee meme is pissing people off more then entertaining them. It's already run its course. You would have actually made a better argument mentioning the 300 meme and that's not even a video game.

You, sir, are brilliant.

So if Skyrim rules so much, why are you here wasting your time?

I spent 100morehours in Skyrim then here, but maybe you forgot Skyrim was released sometime ago?!oh and I finished this game 2 weeks faster, skyrim=morecontent, better voice acting, betterquests, better story, better rpg, better hraphics game everything, frack KOTOR 1 is better at everything than this crap.

I am still getting quests I have to read, and the "cut scenes" in most every flash point since BT... is read the quest.

What happened to them all being fully voiced?

On top of that, what's with me going back to get a heroic... and instead of "Hey thanks for that job you did can you do it again" I get the exact... same... quest...

It is fully voiced, you either pulled your hair so many times or you have nothing else to complain about because this game so flawless you can't believe it.

I'm surprised to see you still playing this game soulstitch, have you ran out of negative threads?

LOL I love when people talk trash about the voice acting costing so much money.

I'm sure it cost a lot, but if you thin k the design team was asleep while contracted voice actors were making recordings you might be insane.

If you know anything about level design, you know the designers on this game had a field day. They did an awesome job.

Play any dragon age game or mass effect ie a bioware game and you will realize that dialog is exactly the same in type and quality. Swtor is just WoW with a Dragon age 2 story.

I played Dragon Age and I love Mass Effect. So Why would this information bother me?

Edit: And which story is taken from Dragon Age? Or do you mean the multiple stories all taking place in the same universe? If you Dragon Age didn't start that.

Edited by Vesperascit

Ok but both games=same amountof developing, one kicks *** one sucks, one cost not too much, theother cost 300 Million US Dollars...

ROFL That is funny. Yes a single player Roleplaying game has the same amount of developing as a MMO.

No really all Bethesda has to do is flip a switch on their servers and BAM Skyrim is now a MMO.

Your single statement there invalidates everything else you have ever said.

Edited by jarjarloves

ROFL That is funny. Yes a single player Roleplaying game has the same amount of developing as a MMO.

No really all Bethesda has to do is flip a switch on their servers and BAM Skyrim is now a MMO.

Your single statement there invalidates everything else you have ever said.

they both took 4 years to make,one costlike 40mill theother 300mill, what you rather play? Skyrim!

Between this and KOTOR 1? KOTOR !

/end of game

they both took 4 years to make,one costlike 40mill theother 300mill, what you rather play? Skyrim!

/end of game

then go play them games if you like them so much,.

ill never understand why people will sit and ***** about a game, as oposed to doing the normal thing and simply quieting and playing osmthing else.

/end of game

I rather play SWTOR since i don't like Skyrim. Problem?

Inb4 thread is locked tho.

Yes, you have no taste unless the reason is you completed it so many timesyou are done with the game.

Actually i have alot of taste, this chocolate i am eating now taste delicious ;). Also that is your opinion, you seem to love bad games, since in my opinion Skyrim sucks. :eek: Yes i said it, and will say it again Skyrim sucks. < see what i did an "opinion".

Edited by Merihim

I am still getting quests I have to read, and the "cut scenes" in most every flash point since BT... is read the quest.

What happened to them all being fully voiced?

On top of that, what's with me going back to get a heroic... and instead of "Hey thanks for that job you did can you do it again" I get the exact... same... quest...

Bounty Boards can talk? Let me know when you find a board that talks to you and get back to me.

While I agree it is trivial, they do boast that the game is 100% voiced and yet there are those little terminals that give you quests with text still :p

Let me get this straight. You want a terminal to talk to you?

Is that correct?

yes because that 300 million is only on voice actors. Not the salary of the developers, hardware, software packages, developing an engine, music, quality assurance, marketing, writers, licensing from lucasarts, copyright, website development. nope all those things are free

EDIT: publishing, distribution

Edited by Neadric

yes because that 300 million is only on voice actors. Not the salary of the developers, hardware, software packages, developing an engine, music, quality assurance, marketing, writers, licensing from lucasarts, copyright, website development. nope all those things are free

EDIT: publishing, distribution

And even then, it still did not cost 300 million..

IMO Skyrim is a new version of Oblivion with a mediocre story, a false "sandbox" feeling, and very very very poor direction and "drama". The worst thing: There is absolutely no drama. The story contains just loosely connected quests. Go there, get this ancient staff and by the way discover a tomb which was lost for a thousand years and is located about five meters to the right of this city.

I enjoyed Oblivion for many hours, mostly because of the awesome modding scene. Bethesda is good in making sandboxes for people to do something with. Story, not so much.

And by the way: PEOPLE STILL STARE AT MY WITH BLANK EYES EVERYWHERE AND EVERYTIME LIKE I AM SOME TWO HEADED OGRE or something. Even while talking to others. That is annoying.

Edited by Hiramas