I hate hutball

Hizoka

yet on Saber of Exar Kun 90% of the tiem you are thrown in hutball... sorry but this is beyond terrible on BWs part to make it so you cannot choose what WZ you want and they force you to play the one you hate more then anything

yet on Saber of Exar Kun 90% of the tiem you are thrown in hutball... sorry but this is beyond terrible on BWs part to make it so you cannot choose what WZ you want and they force you to play the one you hate more then anything

Would you prefer a 45+ queue or short queues into Hutball?

It's not the fault of Bioware that you rolled on an extremely over hyped faction and choose to stay there.

It's not the fault of Bioware that you rolled on an extremely over hyped faction and choose to stay there.

It's completely BioWare's fault that they do not offer us the ability to queue for whichever warzones we wish. That's been industry standard for years.

-Macheath.

Yeah but then less popular maps would NEVER pop, which if you ask me is a bad thing.

It couldn't be any worse than only ever playing Huttball. I have been in the game since day 2 of early access, and have played Huttball the majority of my PvP life. I've easily played Huttball 80% of the time (actually, 8/10 sounds low, probably more like 9/10.) There is no way that is worse than waiting for a proper queue for the other warzones.

It's to the point now where I have stopped queuing for warzones entirely. I have zero interest in playing Huttball even one more time. I didn't like Huttball the first time I played it back in beta, and it hasn't warmed on me at all since then. And to be honest, the other two warzones are not that impressive either. It's not worth potentially coming up with Huttball for hours, just for a chance to play the other two completely mediocre warzones. I'd rather just do something on the PvE side of things.

Which is a shame, because I'm definitely a PvP-first player, yet do not take any enjoyment at all away from TOR PvP in it's current state.

-Macheath.

I absolutely HATED it at first... and i dont run premades yet.

With that being said, if you can get just 2 or 3 semi-decent players that have a bit of experience with passing the ball... it can be just SOOOOOO fun.

However, with a poor team. Its absolutely the worst of the 3 and i wish we had more than 3. :(

being one of the first people on the server 3 hours after EA started really could tell you how the server was gonna be... honestly did you even think before you posted?

It's completely BioWare's fault that they do not offer us the ability to queue for whichever warzones we wish. That's been industry standard for years.

You're not thinking this through. The reason huttball comes up so often is that it's the only warzone that supports two teams from the same faction. When huttball against the same faction comes up, you're not in a position to choose the warzone. You can play huttball, or no warzone at all. Maybe there should be a button that lets you opt out of those matches, but you can already quit them when they pop up, and you would not get into a different warzone instead anyway.

Yeah, hutball is awesome when you're winning. But when you loose 12 times in a row with different teams, and each match lasts the full 20min duration, THEN IT GETS UNBAREABLE. this is expecially since i'm fighting my own faction, for godsake let me face republic.

I would rather queue for 45 minutes to get Alderaan or Voidstar, at least the option would be nice.

The general response to Huttball is to not play empire. This is just bitter republic losers who are fed up off getting destroyed by the empire in the majority of war zones.

huh?

1.) I love huttball

2.) I am republic

3.) not sure where you got it in your head we are getting destroyed .. i guess its luck of the draw or going into warzones with 3 other people you know ... whatever it is .. my paradigm is the exact opposite of yours ... im pretty sure there is bad teams on both sides though :)

Huttball is the only Warzone where teams of the same faction can compete...

Thats what you get for rolling Empirial

And the fact that the empire's motto is "Mine mine mine" doesn't really help in a team game

Edited by Wiggletphyre

They should give us mountain bikes or skateboards to run around on. Huttball sucks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.