Top Ranked Merc - Documentary

MrTerrito

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top ranked merc award is like the smelliest piece of garbage award. Probably not something you want to brag about.

Jealous much? Not trying to sound arrogant here but you're just being a hater. Go troll someone else's thread please.

I just got some good footage today on Nar Shaddaa, while trying to post on these forums a group of 3 players tried to gank me, it was all caught on tape, stay tuned for what happens, you can also subscribe and be one of the first to know.

Anyone who discredits Territo's credentials can come roll on Veela and if we steam roll you in a Warzone or he steam rolls you in World PvP you might have the honor of being in one of his videos.

Yes because I'm completely stupid and want to roll on a PK server for the epeen kiddies to gank and suffer from some kind of delusions of grandeur....

How about you come roll on a PvE server and show us how "great" you really are by leveling to 50 and playing against others that can actually defend themselves instead?

Oh and just because I said PvE doesn't mean we don't have good PvP players, a lot of excellent PvP'ers play on PvE servers simply because they don't like the idea of being ganged on at low levels by a bunch of overgeared 50's who think they are doing something clever.

Oh and just so you know, the "PvP" you are doing, isn't PvP at all, it's PK...as Charlie Sheen would say....Jeeze get with the programme!

Edited by Zarthorn

+1 mate dont listen to the haters, if your having fun... by god have fun.

ill give you respect. ....for posting that video and probably knowing how people would react.

its not what most would consider epic, but you won and your having fun, keep at it you will only get better!

Edited by vrgadin

+1 mate dont listen to the haters, if your having fun... by god have fun.

ill give you respect. ....for posting that video and probably knowing how people would react

its not what most would consider epic, but you won and your having fun, keep at it you will only get better!

Obviously I'm having fun and enjoying the game, I just happen to enjoy recording it as well since I can play at this high of a level. I figured alot of players could be shown the ropes from these videos and/or just enjoy it for entertainment purposes. Sometimes the complete lack of respect from a select few members of this community can grow tiresome, but I know what they are trying to do.

Jealous much? Not trying to sound arrogant here but you're just being a hater. Go troll someone else's thread please.

I just got some good footage today on Nar Shaddaa, while trying to post on these forums a group of 3 players tried to gank me, it was all caught on tape, stay tuned for what happens, you can also subscribe and be one of the first to know.

Not really. I have a heal-spec'd merc and I can gank low-40s without much trouble too.

Not really. I have a heal-spec'd merc and I can gank low-40s without much trouble too.

I think I demonstrated in the video that it wasn't much trouble, but try fighting them when it's 3vs1 or they are making every attempt to stealth or run away after trying to gank you, alot different.

After watching this I want to add another point to your list:

You don't kill anyone of your own size. Where are the fights against other level 50s? Don't exist because you get owned by them?

This video demonstrates adversity in terms of being outnumbered, I suggest you try facing 3 good level 45 players at the same time, it is not an easy fight to win by any means when you are getting chain CC'd and kited. I will have future videos of lvl 50 battles as the server continues to level up.

This video demonstrates adversity in terms of being outnumbered, I suggest you try facing 3 good level 45 players at the same time, it is not an easy fight to win by any means when you are getting chain CC'd and kited. I will have future videos of lvl 50 battles as the server continues to level up.

He does make a point if you look at it mathematically 45 x 3 > 50 x 1.