IronclawFTW

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dec. 12th here.

There have been interesting and valid arguments on both sides of this EGA. My question is: what will determine if this EGA was a success or not?

My opinion is this EGA will be determined successful if on the 20th we can all log in and play WITHOUT any of the normal problems experienced during the first day/week of any recent MMO. No long ques, no ruber-banding, no server crashes, ect.

If we do long in on the 20th and experience all the issues we have seen in other MMOs then this whole excerise will have only made a large population angry for no reason.

I am hoping that this EGA is successful. I have been waiting over 2 years for this game...I can wait a few more days.

I put 3 pre-orders in (2 were Christmas presents), Oddly enough Origin have taken the cash for one but not the other, one was bought though Zavvi (they took a week to give me my code).

I would have pre-ordered in September but I had just got made redundant, only managed to find a new job at the end of October, soon as I had the cash pre-ordered.

06/12/11 - Two on

13/12/11 – BAD!

Dec 1st :mad:

Didn't want to pre order till I tried the game... did that with DCUonline .. big mistake.

Well at least you got to test it. Many others didn't and are now waiting to get on the game for the first time. Be thankful for what you have.

5th december here.. preordered thx to open beta.. to bad all my friend are 20+ ingame already :( well single player might be fun,,. who knows

look at it as an opportunity to make new friends as you lvl to bring into your guild and then you can all unite @ lvl50 ;)