** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

I ordered July 21 and Im still not in :( but I didnt get the preorder code registered until Aug 21. So what date are they going by? when you put the code in or ordered the game?

The day you registered I guess.

I registered 24th of August and still waiting for mine, hoping for next wave :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered July 21 and Im still not in :( but I didnt get the preorder code registered until Aug 21. So what date are they going by? when you put the code in or ordered the game?

I believe it is when you registered it. Try the launcher, some people were able to get in before getting the email ( the email came eventually but it was slow)

I DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT BEING FREE TIME THEY CAN START MY FREE MONTH NOW my point is they let people play in waves ruins the mmo feel since every1 knows most players preoder the game.When we log on most progression guilds will be already max lvl or darn near it and we get the shaft.

the date you redeemed the code with SWTOR, so if you haven't been granted access already you should be in next wave with Aug 21st redeem date

Good thread,

If I had clicked on the Download version instead of CE when I pre ordered. (Money well spent :p) I would be in now. Shame it took them so long to send me my Pre Order code :(

rate its going I should be in sometime tomorrow fingers crossed.

I''ll catch most people from yesterday up anyways, got 6 days off now fully stocked Food cupboards load of caffeen :p

I bought a sausage biscuit at McDonald's this morning so I'd have something to eat while I read this thread and I am pretty sure someone pre-ordered the biscuit back in July and I just had the misfortune to bite into it. Should I register now for early lunch access?

Good thread,

If I had clicked on the Download version instead of CE when I pre ordered. (Money well spent :p) I would be in now. Shame it took them so long to send me my Pre Order code :(

rate its going I should be in sometime tomorrow fingers crossed.

I''ll catch most people from yesterday up anyways, got 6 days off now fully stocked Food cupboards load of caffeen :p

pathetic

ho buy from the origin...the digital one...will get that code in december 20th, thats right?

I ordered from origin. I got my preorder code same day and entered it in the same day I bought it. I don't expect to see my retail code until 12/20. If it comes earlier, I'll enter it in.