December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Hmmmm... guess I should have seen this sooner. I have a Radion 5850 ATI card, 6GB of memory, and about 2.8GB CPU quad core. Am I gonna be able to run this game alright? Knowing ATI, it might have problems on that alone...

Dude i played beta on Nvidia gtx 275, 4gb of memory and core 2 quad ( 2.23 mh). Maximum quality and no lags

Edited by novemba

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only hang up I have about this whole staggered entry process is this. Tell us how many people you are letting in per wave/day. The dec 7th crew from yesterday got split down the middle and aren't told why just have to assume 5th through am of the 7th was enough and adding pm of the 7th would have been too many. Other than that I'm fine with waiting. Just wish the info being handed out would paint a clearer picture.

I'm not saying for certain... But I'm pretty certain that I originally coined the term Decemberist within SWTOR, and it was totally inspired by my love of The Decemberists. :)

From earlier today ... as least as far as the claim to "The Decemberists" (referring to a band -- quite good).

So forgive me for not having read EVERY single post... I was going to but, you know...

I gather many want to make the Decembro guild and play Sith - and that's cool. I'm more a Republic guy, but I'm game for making Empire characters.

But, do we have plans (bad word choice for us I know) for a Republic guild? Perhaps the official Decembro republic guild that is an adversary (again a bad word for Decemberists) for the Empire Decembros? I mean, think of the epic PvP we'd never get around to actually doing!

Yeah, I want to play republic side too, but I fear we are all too lazy to set up another guild.

This the thread that doesnt end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was and theyll continue postin it forever just because this is the thread doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was and theyll continue postin it forever just because this is the thread doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was and theyll continue postin it forever just because this is the thread doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was and theyll continue postin it forever just because this is the thread doesnt end.................. Edited by Thaalia

OMG a title please!

Decemberist

I totally support this, but I suspect the general (ie, non-Decemberist) reaction would be much like when Dancing Queen was suggested for folks who partied on the night of beta's closing.

"But it wouldn't be fair for the non-Decemberists!" Because at that point, everyone would know what we already know - we are the cool kids.

The only hang up I have about this whole staggered entry process is this. Tell us how many people you are letting in per wave/day. The dec 7th crew from yesterday got split down the middle and aren't told why just have to assume 5th through am of the 7th was enough and adding pm of the 7th would have been too many. Other than that I'm fine with waiting. Just wish the info being handed out would paint a clearer picture.

I think they said that there's too spikes in the pre-orders one in start (non-Decemberists) and one in the end (Decemberists). Also I have some recollection of a note where one of the chaps from Bioware said that they couldn't get all the Decemberists in yesterday. But today, the Friday, will hopefully be the day when all the Decemberists shall be set free...

The why of it is this: The Dev that made today's announcement said that the December preorders were very numerous, so much so that it put them back to December 13th status...which is kind of square one, for sending out all the e-mails.

So it sounds to me like there were a ton more people preordered again..for December. And WHO knows what is going to happen on the 20th.

All I can say is give me enough time to get the heck out of Dodge (newbie zones) before we get crushed. lol

This the thread that doesnt end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was and theyll continue postin it forever just because this is the thread doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was and theyll continue postin it forever just because this is the thread doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was and theyll continue postin it forever just because this is the thread doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was and theyll continue postin it forever just because this is the thread doesnt end..................

hahaha almost to 1000!