December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre ordered the CE that day gamestop let us, knew nothing of the code or staggered access until the 9th, showed up to gamestop was given a pre-order code for the standard edition.... I hate you gamestop...

well at least you got a code... same thing happened to me but i didn't get a code at all! i had to pre-order a standard copy from Amazon... now i'm Dec 12 as opposed to the first wave i should have been on and down a CE...

Remember This: there is always someone more screwed over than you

Hmm, no new post in several seconds. Is this tread dying?

I wil be dying soon if I stay awake anny longer though (My wife would kill me in the morning when she had to prepair our 4 children for scool/kindergarden while I was sleeping out :-p)

Good night fellow Decemberis

Good evening again Decemberists! Glad to see this thread is still alive and way up there! Bring a lazy, procrastinatory tear to my eye. Who's left out here then?!

All of us are just to lazy to go to bed and let the thread die. This damn thread is gonna go down in history as the most unlikeliest thing: A bunch of procrastinators actually doing something.

Well You know what? It's not so bad. Remember they are starting Maintenance at like 2am cst I think all the way till 6 am 2 hours before they send out the early access again. I guess this means people who got in are only gonna have 6 to 8 hours of game time now.

Consider yourself lucky (Or unlucky if your in now). You have to go to bed by 2am CST.

Playing on the weekend is better for me... no rush... no temptation of skipping work... get things ready... read guides, play a while with the talent trees, plan crew skills, read forums... going mad for wanting to play so badly, and then chill, take a deep breath and just do something else :)

I'm a Dec 13th Preorder. Big up the Rear Guard! Guys, the fact that this thread is still rolling, and still keeping us all sane, and not closed is a testament to the fact that even BioWare can see that this is a good thing... Nay and awesome thing. Woop!

Playing on the weekend is better for me... no rush... no temptation of skipping work... get things ready... read guides, play a while with the talent trees, plan crew skills, read forums... going mad for wanting to play so badly, and then chill, take a deep breath and just do something else :)

I agree, once I get home from work on Friday, I'll be stocking up for the weekend of SWTOR, also does anyone here have the url for the December stream? Please whisper me if not just post.

Amen!

I got in yesterday as I was in the September bunch. I'm at work and can't play right now but I gotta commend you December people, I've been following this thread all day because I've been waiting for my friend who preordered in Dec to get in. This thread has kept me informed and has given me laughs all day. You guys have been class act unlike some of my fellow September and August colleagues from the last two days who cried and whined every second they didn't get their invites. Hope to see you all in a galaxy far far away soon....good luck.:)