December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I got in yesterday as I was in the September bunch. I'm at work and can't play right now but I gotta commend you December people, I've been following this thread all day because I've been waiting for my friend who preordered in Dec to get in. This thread has kept me informed and has given me laughs all day. You guys have been class act unlike some of my fellow September and August colleagues from the last two days who cried and whined every second they didn't get their invites. Hope to see you all in a galaxy far far away soon....good luck.:)

You, my friend are quite right. Glad you're enjoying us as much as we are.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in yesterday as I was in the September bunch. I'm at work and can't play right now but I gotta commend you December people, I've been following this thread all day because I've been waiting for my friend who preordered in Dec to get in. This thread has kept me informed and has given me laughs all day. You guys have been class act unlike some of my fellow September and August colleagues from the last two days who cried and whined every second they didn't get their invites. Hope to see you all in a galaxy far far away soon....good luck.:)

We thank you for your kind words. *bow*

After all this time i've had extra waiting for the invites i still haven't decided what class i'm going to roll!

Me either. Im not even sure what all the classes are. Probably a dumb idea, but I have stayed purposely in the dark so I can HOPEFULLY get a sense of awe out of a MMO again.

i don't mind waiting, im actually enjoying this thread.

And i'm verry proud to be in the bunch that doesn't whine or annything. A month from now we gonna remeber these days and laugh at ourselves for acting like we did

==[ARGUMENT]==

{Exclude = December procastinators}

= TRUE

==[/ARGUMENT]==

I'm a Dec 13th Preorder. Big up the Rear Guard! Guys, the fact that this thread is still rolling, and still keeping us all sane, and not closed is a testament to the fact that even BioWare can see that this is a good thing... Nay and awesome thing. Woop!

haha yea I preordered the 13th too :p

If we can get to 1000 before everyone is in game, it would be both a monumental achievement and a disgrace to procrastinators everywhere.

Then again, internet forums are pretty much the staple diet of any decent procrastinator. Go Go Gadget Thread!