December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Goddammit I love you all! Anywho, Im gonna put off watching this forum until about 7:57 AM EST... Ya'll have fun. If I am still alive in the morning I hope to see you all in-game... Laters!

if i find out you've been doing anything i'll come and kick your ***.... later

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Bioware is following all the fail this thread heaps on them. I, for one, am glad to be procrastinating with all of you.

Actually I think they are enjoying it as much as us, at least some of their players have a sense of humor.. Also a sense of Procrastination..

I can see it now:

Bioware News:

In honor of our Decembros and DecemFems, we are releasing a special trike at level 25.

Sometime next December..

Actually I think they are enjoying it as much as us, at least some of their players have a sense of humor.. Also a sense of Procrastination..

I can see it now:

Bioware News:

In honor of our Decembros and DecemFems, we are releasing a special trike at level 25.

Sometime next December..

2022 maybe...

Rrrrrrr... the anticipation of just waiting around to see if I get in tomorrow is killing me. And I dont' even know if the game is any good, I never got the Beta. Something just snaped a few days back, and I wanted to get it. My checking account be damned now, I don't care, I just wanna be in a Galaxy far far away.

am procrastinating and didn't even fire up WoW on the last night I would probably play it for awhile...

HA I let my WOW subscrption die a cppl of days ago and have no intentions of renewing. We beat deathwing last week and that was it for me I am done there. And yes while i was on the phone with the guy who is in but not playing i discussed the decmber guild thing It is just a matter of us getting around to it

I can see it now:

Bioware News:

Sometime next December..

Just don't let those motorcycle guys from TV build it, like they did with gears of war 3.

Our sense of procrastipride (new word) would be ruined.

Rrrrrrr... the anticipation of just waiting around to see if I get in tomorrow is killing me. And I dont' even know if the game is any good, I never got the Beta. Something just snaped a few days back, and I wanted to get it. My checking account be damned now, I don't care, I just wanna be in a Galaxy far far away.

Smoke a joint or drink :cool:

The sheer awesomeness of that server, once fully loaded with Decembros and Decemberists (which honestly wouldn't happen till sometime well after its launch - I mean, I'd not likely be bothered to try it for some time...) would cause non-Decemberist heads to explode. And that'd be very non-December of us...

So, in the name of chillaxing - better for ALL perhaps if this never comes to pass.

(I love the idea :D)

We'd never get anything done though!

So here is a little rap I wrote for us Decemberists. I took words, sentences, phrases, etc. from people's signatures/comments. Here is to us...waiting.

REPRESENTING FOR DECEMBERIRSTS - here we go...

I'm part of the December crew; Please don't extend the queue

Yeah, we procrastinate, so what, there's no cost to wait

We're lazy and don't care, we know we're the last to pay and play.

You work hard so we do not have to; I'll admit I check the clock every half an hour, FOOL.

We're the proud members, plow through trolls and dismember their souls.

That got a bit outta hand, but I just wanna start the adventure of Star Wars.

We came, we saw, and we waited. We're a chain be-cause you can't break it.

Right now I'm getting kind of lazy to come up with better rhymes.

I'm not quite finished so I'LL FINISH THIS RAP......some other time.

First rap, haha! I know, I'm not that good. You can rap it with this beat if you want, but it's hard when you don't know how I "flowed" it, so try your best.

I promise you'll like that instrumental!

Decemberists4Life :D:D:D:D

I can see it now:

Bioware News:

Sometime next December..

No way man. I want an in game floating hammock. Usable at level zero, of course. It should act as a portable rest spot.