December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been busy all day at work. Just had dinner and gonna relax a little before heading to the gym. When I get back home it's already gonna be late so I'll hit the couch, watch some tv and have a little snack. I know I won't get in today so it's just a matter of getting on with your normal life and enjoy that.

I'm really looking forward to playing, but I have to say my worst (slowest days) were during the weekend while waiting for the EGA. Now that the EGA is under way, I'm actually not bothered with rushing into it anymore.

I even got to clean my house on Sunday and *WHAM* 1h30min gone! As long as I'm not sitting in front of my computer just waiting, everything is fine :)

I've been busy all day at work. Just had dinner and gonna relax a little before heading to the gym. When I get back home it's already gonna be late so I'll hit the couch, watch some tv and have a little snack. I know I won't get in today so it's just a matter of getting on with your normal life and enjoy that.

I'm really looking forward to playing, but I have to say my worst (slowest days) were during the weekend while waiting for the EGA. Now that the EGA is under way, I'm actually not bothered with rushing into it anymore.

I even got to clean my house on Sunday and *WHAM* 1h30min gone! As long as I'm not sitting in front of my computer just waiting, everything is fine :)

This isn't Twitter...

Yea, procrastinators reunite! I feel a big bond of solidarity :p

Like many, I decided to wait until Beta was over to decide if I wanted to pursue... Not that all bummed if I don't get in today. I'll go finish my Xmas presents/shopping and be free when I do get the e-mail :cool:

So what if some people are already 25 to 30... the majority won't

I think all who pre-ordered / put code in around december time will probably get 1-2 days max which i dont really mind because its not there fault i didnt do it till december its gamestations fault for not taking pre-orders on the CE edition till this month even tho they gave me a blood standard edition code like ******* lol

Tho im probably not even going to get them 1-2 days cus i have my sisters wedding but heeeey its fun reading the raging on the forums :D

Sadly I was one of those that pre ordered from Best Buy and got a borked code. Took them from Sept 23 to Dec 7th to get me a new code. So my pre order code is one for Dec instead of Sept when I ordered it.

Needless to say I am not happy and would just cancel my pre order except I wanted the CE. Which I hear Best Buy is now canceling peoples pre orders. So if they are, the way my luck is I'll lose my pre order of the CE too.