November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

I was just wondering where you got your data from, just so I could check it for myself.

This makes me sad cause while I ordered my copy from BestBuy.com and tried use the Code that they emailed me that day(11/19/2011) just to find out that the code had already been used. So I started my contacting of Bioware along with Best Buy so I could fix/help them fix this problem that day, over 3 weeks later Bioware finally sent me a working Code. I asked them where I was place in the EGA line do to this problem and they told me the day that I used my Code, not the day that I tried to use the already used code/day that I pre-ordered the game.

So it looks like I may have to wait yet another day.

While I'm not happy about this, well that's life.

There were two codes given out. One called the product code given to you when you bought the game. This will register your copy on the 20th for official launch. The EGA (early game access) code for pre-orders will be one sent to you by email.

There is a forum post and information on system alerts on the game client when you start up the game talking about codes already been used. On your profile page there should be a list of codes that have been registered and used under your profile.

Edited by SukeLywalker

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a ton of ppl that have posted on here about Pre-order codes put in right after black friday.

Im going to assume that a lot of ppl around black friday ordered more than usual and they will probably stop right before that time frame because of the amount of ppl.

So we will probably be on friday for the NOV 26- DEC ? crowd.

Well the 20 servers they had up are now gone from the list... maybe there for us Novembers/oct peeps

just a noobie question, meaning they are for us? hmmm... i was set to play on nightmare lands eu server, and i just cant stop thinking, do you mean those server will be merged with the current servers to make room for us, or are we to play on different servers all together ;P

dont hate me for lack of knowledge ;P

29 November

and this give me hope:

StephenReid General Discussion -> Email invite waves for today, 12/14 (and an update for tomorrow)

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

just a noobie question, meaning they are for us? hmmm... i was set to play on nightmare lands eu server, and i just cant stop thinking, do you mean those server will be merged with the current servers to make room for us, or are we to play on different servers all together ;P

dont hate me for lack of knowledge ;P

It would be entirely your choice. You could roll on a clean new server if you wished or join an existing one if you already have friends/loved ones playing there you wish to join. Hope that helps.

We should all join the same server or form a guild as someone said earlier becuse by far everyone here has been just waiting to get in-game without any rage . I'd be in a Guild with all of you , fingers crossed we all get in tomorrow . Good luck everyone

This is actually a great idea.

I was just wondering where you got your data from, just so I could check it for myself.

He got it from VGCharts, and those numbers only represent the physical boxes pre-ordered from the brick and mortar stores. The numbers don't include so much as a single copy of either format sold over the interwebs.

If anyone wants to start a <The Novemberists> guild on an East PvE server, I'd probably join. :p

I would totally join...Great Idea to start a Novemberists guild...

I agree .. This thread has been filled with folks waiting and not raging. I would be happy join with folks of that nature !!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.