November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Said it yesterday and I'm still convinced it's possible: except for the late December pre-orders everyone will be in the game by the 16th.

Keep in mind Sept. 10th was included in the 3rd wave of invites today - so maybe we'll see Sept. pre-orders finished today.

What?! lol They said only four waves today and the fourth is getting ready to go out soon (hopefully) and the third is up to Sept 10th, reportedly.

There's no way beginning of Nov went in today.

Like others, she has forgotten that October, not November, comes after September.

Where is here? I have family in Denmark (CPH) I have been there in the winter the days are crazy short and its cold but I think I only saw snow flurries once the entire month of December and January that I spent there

some places can be too cold for snow, it doesn't snow in the artic, its all just blowing snow from the gorund that you see, once it gets too cold the air can't hold enough water to precipitae.

The beginning of November just got in today... They spanned September to November "Just" today. Tomorrow most of November will be in, and the Decembers will be Friday is my prediction. The few stragglers that pre-ordered last minute will be Saturday. But they should have been anticipating that.

Even if this was true, which I doubt (Not trying to insult the poster) you still have to realize there was a huge spike in volume in November so it may be split up by waves of weeks or in the worst case days.. Sorry not trying to be a downer. Just don't want to see all the disappointed late November people tomorrow. :(

Edited by Anwarr

They are doing same amount of waves as yesterday? Or, do they intend to do more? They said they were increasing number of invites. Speculation says that the spike oof preorders were down in august and september meaning october has a good chance of completion today.

Don't flame me its just an educated guess.

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Said it yesterday and I'm still convinced it's possible: except for the late December pre-orders everyone will be in the game by the 16th.

Keep in mind Sept. 10th was included in the 3rd wave of invites today - so maybe we'll see Sept. pre-orders finished today.

dude they are already into oct pre-orders being let in, i will be pissed if everyone isn't in by the end of tomorrow

Even if this was true, which I doubt (Not trying to insult the poster) you still have to realize there was a huge spike in volume in November so it may be split up by waves of weeks or in the worst case days.. Sorry not trying to be a downer. Just don't want to see all the disappointed late November people tomorrow. :(

It's sad, but you make a valid point :(