November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/10 here. People as far as September 27th got let in during the last wave, I hope they do another bonus wave today because at the current pace of about 1 month windows at a time I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. Can't wait to get in!

10.17.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

Didn't get the EAG code until 2 weeks after purchase on Origin....BF3 B2K for me for a couple more days.

Nov 25th.

Pre-ordered in Sept. but thought the key was a CD key thingy, didn't figure it out until the Nov 25th beta when I didn't get my crystal.

I feel like such a damn idiot, especially since now I have to convince my friends and guildies to essentially throw away their EGA time to wait for me so we can RP + level together.

Feels bad man, feels real bad.

hahahaha your friends aren't waiting for you hahahahahaha and why would you ask them to do that? what kind of a person are you. what if they were giving out food so you could eat. you would make your friends stand there and hold their food in front of their starving faces. and you think they would actually wait for you. GET REAL HAHAHAHAHA

Nov. 7th. defintiely IN tomorrow. They maybe get most of Oct, but will stop somewhere in there. Unless we get a bonus wave or 2 I'm not counting on it.

But unlike most, I make a living snowboarding, so I don't have to sit at work and painfully F5/wait for email notifications on my phone.

I'll go play in the mountains now. Good Luck November-ites!!!

They are trying to prevent massive login ques (which honestly would be more frustrating) and 2893479823749823748923789472837492 people in the starting areas which would be 10x more frustrating than waiting

there wont be queues tho, there were far more people on yestderday, servers were full and no queues, also the servers are instanced so it doesn't matter how many people are on there will be tha same number of people in everyzone because it makes new ones as tehy fill up.

BONUS WAVE x2 PLZ :)

Quick! Bloodlust!!!!!!

brrrggllrlgrlgrlglrLGLRGLRLGRLGLRL!!!111!!!!1!!!!!1!!

5/11 here and literally snotted myself when i saw this post *********** funny ****!!!

Also heading to some night schooling in 20 mins so good luck on the bonus wave guys!:)

28th of Oct here...pretty close to you guys and im still not in.

My main complaint is mixing the yanks with us EU players....way to much drama and emo kid crap going on here.

I hope we get seperate forums soon!

yea because you europeans are so mature and sophisticated, oh and modest too by the looks of your post.