November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna have to play Football Manager 2012 for another day and a half, unless BW saves 2day!!!! :) 26/11 right after BETA, I don't buy unless I try :) Shows how much I know lol

BONUS WAVE x2 PLZ :)

Any normal customer will do that, fanbois do otherwise

Funny thing is i preordered and the Gamestop clerk didnt give me my code, he actually threw my receipt away, lol but i got a hold of the manager same day cus he stays next door. So i got my code redeemed same day. It was my fault i didnt know that the redeem key would be on the receipt nor did they tell me.:D

11-11 Here. Not actually expecting to get in this week. Then again I'm not too fussed. Game release is only 6 days away. Unlike what seems like most people on the forums, I pre-ordered for the awesome goodies that came with the pre-order. Yes I wanted the CE, but couldn't find it anywhere, so settled for the DDE. Looking forward to having that STAP and the Holoh00ker n Flaregun!

I know alot of people are whining that they "haven't gotten in yet" and feel "entitled" to be in like it should be their "right" for preordering. But seriously? look on the bright side. Instead of whining n cryin like a b**** with a skinned knee, use that time to do something more productive. Goto work, or School. Hang with your friends, watch some movies or tv. Goto the gym (god knows with xmas round the corner n the amount of time people gonna be spending on this game, they could do with a work out). Research n plan out your charactor, class, crew skills. Read a book, watch some p . o . r . n . ... or the million other things you could be doing.

I know that my odds of getting in are slim to none for today, yet I can't help but feel my pulse race just a little bit with adrenalin every time I hear my stupid Outlook ding that I have new mail!

So the truth is that Bioware is full of some seriously sadistic folks who are thoroughly enjoying the suspense and torture we're all enduring while we wait

I am gonna have to play Football Manager 2012 for another day and a half, unless BW saves me today!!!! :) 26/11 right after BETA, I don't buy unless I try :) Shows how much I know lol

Quick! Bloodlust!!!!!!

brrrggllrlgrlgrlglrLGLRGLRLGRLGLRL!!!111!!!!1!!!!!1!!

Looking at the waves, it actually looks like those of us who registered in the beginning of Nov may get in tomorrow. I am thinking maybe up to the 10th.

Current info and speculation

Day 1 first week of pre-orders July

Day 2 Last of July through Late Sept (still unknown, latest so far is Sept 10th. I think it may end around Sept 25?) - About a month and a half worth

Day 3 Late Sept through Early November - Also month and a half-ish.

Day 4 Mid November to all of December.

I am an 11/14 register...so may be Day 4 for me.