Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

From what I've seen so far, seems like all of October got in, and very early November. Which is good for a first wave. If there's 4 waves seems very likely we'll see all of November in today.

I wouldn't count on all of November, as there were WAY more pre-orders in November than October, but I'm hoping for it :)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea that often results in a decent name. Take the first three letters of your last name and then the first two of your first name. Sometimes the combination makes for a very good Star Wars type name.

The suspense is killing me. I keep thinking what if they get it wrong and leave me out?

*think positive... think positive* :D

lol in my case i would end up with Yedmi, which sounds like something hutt´s use as a pervention for small hutt´lings popping out! :D

Seen reports that the 26th Oct has gotten in on the 1st wave.... but November is a fat month, lots of pre-orders...... why oh why did I wait untill I had money at the end (28th) instead of eating porridge and drinking water all month?

Just throwing this out there, but my buddy is already in. He tried and was able to log into the game about 20 minutes before he got his email. You may want to try logging in once in a while if you are VERy early November. That said:

registered Nov. 2nd. nothing yet.

My e-mail contained an ad for 'super sizing',...but it wasnt for a pizza..............

You got to be careful with those little blue pills. You cannot get early access laid up in the E.R. with a needle in your junk!

Edited by DisBH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.