November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank Pandora for providing me with awesome music during this waiting process. I would also like to thank the DR. Pepper co. for providing me with these multiple 2 liters that i downing at an alarming rate.

I would like to thank some random internet radio for providing me with classic christmas music :D

Have any of you actually read yesterday's sticky? They said they're hoping to let all the people up untill October in today, highly doubt November will be in by today, but definitely will be by tomorrow's final wave!

StephenReid

Today , 12:25 AM

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

Source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

Edited by Alpha-to-Omega

Here's an idea that often results in a decent name. Take the first three letters of your last name and then the first two of your first name. Sometimes the combination makes for a very good Star Wars type name.

The suspense is killing me. I keep thinking what if they get it wrong and leave me out?

*think positive... think positive* :D

Damn that won't work for me.

I will get mulst

sounds like a cleaning product:(

Edited by Vallon

Here's an idea that often results in a decent name. Take the first three letters of your last name and then the first two of your first name. Sometimes the combination makes for a very good Star Wars type name.

The suspense is killing me. I keep thinking what if they get it wrong and leave me out?

*think positive... think positive* :D

i bet all the Galadriel, Legolas, Arwen names are all taken by now:(

following your name system , my char would be named NADCBL

Edited by Ariadna

Have any of you actually read yesterday's sticky? They said they're hoping to let all the people up untill October in today, highly doubt November will be in by today, but definitely will be by tomorrow's final wave!

did you read it because it states up to the last week of november

Yesterday , 11:25 PM

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

That's what I read today, and Im sticking with the smallest hope of being in tonight ;)

Edit: Lol, I need to learn to type faster, sorry for repeats :D

Edited by MiraZorro