Marauder lvl 50 video - 9k dmg in one moment and general pvp performance

BobaFurz

Another interesting pvp video about an Marauder lvl 50 doing Battlegrounds...

You will see up to 6.5k single hits followed by a ~ 2.5k hit on opponents aswell around 15k AOE dmg with 5-6k hits on single victims.

The high 6.5k crit is follwed by ~2.5k+ white dmg hit, so its around 9K dmg within a moment.

Love it that suddenly more and more pvp videos popping up, thx a lot for that guys.

Enjoy

Edited by BobaFurz

Biochem surpasses any other crewskill for most situations of its usefulness. It needs to be sorted out anyway.

In regards to this video, the warrior PvP is fine from what I can tell. I dunno why people moan about it.

It requires more than just spam any button to win like other classes that arent going to be named. But when you do understand your own abilities as a warrior, you can pull off some really crazy stuff.

Tip for anyone who plays warrior.

Dont expect to charge into a group of 3+ and win. Then wonder why you die so easy and cant kill anyone. ;)

The main complaint i have about maruaders is the 6 month old ravage animation loop bug which i now see im getting with battering assualt as well. I reported the hell out this bug in beta oh well sigh..

I would like to see maruaders/sentinels oth get a maybe 5 to 10% dps boost though but im fine how it is but when i go on bh or inquistor it is bit odd there doing 5 times the dps the maruader does i dont know if the same for sentinel or not

I would love to see a juggernaut/guardian pvp video and how they perform.

By the way, its very impressive that the maurader in this video kills a lvl 50 and lvl 45 at 0:45.....both attacking him.

Edited by BobaFurz

Biochem surpasses any other crewskill for most situations of its usefulness. It needs to be sorted out anyway.

In regards to this video, the warrior PvP is fine from what I can tell. I dunno why people moan about it.

It requires more than just spam any button to win like other classes that arent going to be named. But when you do understand your own abilities as a warrior, you can pull off some really crazy stuff.

Tip for anyone who plays warrior.

Dont expect to charge into a group of 3+ and win. Then wonder why you die so easy and cant kill anyone. ;)

Biochem gives at most some 130 to your main attribute and 550 power on a 3 min cd. That's not what's killing people. It's the 30% expertise buff (that all classes can get).

The first big hit is the aoe attack smash, to get those numbers im assuming much buffage and certainly looks like a rage tree talent called shockwave which has to be setup in order to buff said aoe attack.

The white dmg attack is sabre throw, this is a execute style attack, only useable on targets below 20% HP, so expect it to hit hard. Very situational dmg there, love video editing :)

Marauders and Sents are the one class turret spec classes SHOULD fear the most (balance issues for other melee classes aside).

Played one in beta, very very effective against anything that relies on skills that have a cast timer due to rapid strikes pretty much serving as a constant interrupt.

Notice i said should... because currently thats not the case.

Marauders and Sents are the one class turret spec classes SHOULD fear the most (balance issues for other melee classes aside).

Played one in beta, very very effective against anything that relies on skills that have a cast timer due to rapid strikes pretty much serving as a constant interrupt.

Notice i said should... because currently thats not the case.

They are indeed the only class that I try to avoid fighting 1v1. The geared ones, at least. Ops and Scoundrels can mess me up, too. But a buffed and geared Mara/Sent can really ruin me. That's fine, though.