Day2 Wave 1 Good Luck!

Motavi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

July 31st here, 2 friends at 30th july still not in, so not sure what date they actually got up to yesterday.

I have a buddy who put in his code on July 26th and got in on the last wave yesterday. So it's pretty safe to say you all should expect an invite today sometime.

Mine is in early October so I think I am quite certain I have some more waiting to do. I'll get in when I get in, no worries!

I hope everyone gets at least 4 days for EGA, it'll be tough though.

I would suggest everyone will get at least 3 days, if we assume that they had the waves planned before the two additional days were added. However, equally they may have simply got more pre-orders than expected and just slipped in the two extra days to compensate. I guess we will see in due course.

Good luck to one and all, may the force be with you! Save some kills and glory for the unlucky who get left behind! But remember - patience young padawans, for the patient hunter gets the prey.

Its not really up to the force now is it, it is up to those evil sith bastages that create a game comparable to crack and then dole it out to the crack addled masses in a blood curdling devious agonizing way just to suck up all those lovely addicted tears of agony.

Yes I am a junkie.

LoL! I realy respect the support guys who are force(d) (ehhe ehhe) to read these topics and moderate them. Lots of peeps could realy learn some patience from them.

And the world would be a much better place... :)

QQ-time is here today also for childish behaviour patterns...

Enjoy the show! :D

I was thinking about this last night. Surely they are use to it and it doesn't make them as sick as it does me to read some of this stuff. At least I sure hope it doesn't.

5 august here too

My friend is waiting me ingame (he was on the 23 of july)

I coulnd order in july, wasn't sure if I had a would have a job or not

I following the game since the annoncement of it, and even before ! The force is strong !in me ! haha !

Well, maybe this is a silly question but you don't know me and I don't care ;)

I pre-ordered the game, don't know exactly when but i was able to play in the last beta test.

Today I got the package from amazon with my registration key and of course entered it right away (got an email about an hour later, that i shouldn't do that before the 15th)

I even subscriped for the months ahead but it still says "There is currently no active subscription on this accounz. Activate your account here"

Well, I did all the steps (except the optional one)

The question is, did I do all the necessary steps and just wait or is there some problem with the activation ?

Aug 26th here..... I am attempting to stay fairly positive, but after waiting all day yesterday to only see like 2 weeks worth of pre-orders get in... looks like august aren't getting in till launch on the 20th rofl. nah but seriously I'm trying to think positive.