Next wave of invites (if everyone or near everyone isnt invited) more cancellations

cylak

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

irony? the preorder was there for everyone to purchase, note EVERYONE, this staggered launch is allowing in "select" players which is scamming people who have preordered.

Everyone who entered a pre-order code will get in. Does that elude you?

no one is going to cancel, they will wait and bioware knows it. It would take a hell ton of them to make bioware change their minds about the waves and even then I bet they would just stick to their guns knowing those people who be bake in jan.

SUCKS, not happy, but their cheese, their rules.

Hi again cylak, long time no read.......

You are still having trouble comprehending the following sentence I see:-

"Your EGA is based on when you redeemed your pre-order code"

Yes, he read that and understood it. However he assumed that it meant that the day he ordered would be the first day to get in and everyone else would get in later. Since Bioware or EA did not read his mind and tell him before hand he was wrong, they are liable for his loss of fun.

as title says

and they have plenty of right to cancel there preorder.

because frankly, allowing people to gain a unfair advantage because being allowed to play before others, even though we all preordered, its disgraceful.

and i totally hope the people who cancel never buy these companies products again

Log out please then forget all of your details.

as title says

because frankly, allowing people to gain a unfair advantage because being allowed to play before others, even though we all preordered, its disgraceful.

and i totally hope the people who cancel never buy these companies products again

If you feel that way p, then cancel. By the way enjoy your next unfair MMO, if start ones already going they got really huge jump on you. If wait for the next launch sure there will be unfair launch for them to. Reality is there is no way to be fair to everyone. Since everyone does not have the some perception. Don't know why wasting my time typing this, but maybe I am just bored. Doubt it will do anything, accept maybe cause more debut.

no one is going to cancel, they will wait and bioware knows it. It would take a hell ton of them to make bioware change their minds about the waves and even then I bet they would just stick to their guns knowing those people who be bake in jan.

actually, i can garuntee you people have cancelled already, and more will tomorrow, if the same thing happens, and i totally agree with everyone who does.

Main problem imo is that atm i have guild friends that are lvl 40+, how in the world im i surpose to play / enjoy the game with my guild mates, when i finally get in ?

you have guild friends at lvl 40 with less than 24 hours since EGA launch? or am I reading that wrong

Earlier tonight he wanted to work for Bioware as their PR guy. Yet he couldn't even string together a simple sentence with proper grammar and punctuation. I tried to help him but he got upset.

Since then he has made about 4 threads on various stupid subjects that show how truly insane he is. Quite funny actually.

And on top of it all. He made a Meme of himself

I tried to use logic in my forum posts, But then I took a Cylak to the knee.... etc you get the idea.

actually, i can garuntee you people have cancelled already, and more will tomorrow, if the same thing happens, and i totally agree with everyone who does.

I highly doubt that. I managed to pull a guild together from three games. We're all really excited.

meh, i do think giving a reward to loyal customers that pre-ordered early is good...but the whole concept of mmos and having a community factor is kinda getting ripped apart. Whether i would have gotten in 1st day or the last of the early access, theres a good chance i wouldnt be grouping with my friends or guildies. I just think its kinda lame to know that theres a good chance that the only time we are gonna be the same level, is at max level. So many flashpoints roll on by, without grouping with those you want to... GG

Err... I've been a loyal bioware customer, been playing all their games. This year, I'm in financial troubles, so I couldnt preorder earlier. So, who preorders the earliest is the most hardcore fan, and loyal? Pretty ****ed up reasoning there.

as title says

You again? Seriously?