why are the select few, getting to play when we purchased the same thing p2

cylak

as title says

I payed the exact money , i was not informed by amazon that people who preordered first would get in first.

Why are there 2 sets of rules being thrown around by BW/EA

You do realize that it isnt amazons responsibilty to tell you about a game they didnt produce or pay for.. They are simply selling it. You should have done your homework and went to Biowares website. Where all of the information was on display since day one of pre order.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hillarious that people are complaining about not getting in on day 1 early access. They are complaining that it isnt fair, that people arent on the same playing field, its not fair.. Yet they want in early access. Thus gaining an advantage over all the other people logging in on the 20th ... Hypocritical, yes.

You all are just mad that someone got in before you, accept that and move on. Life isnt fair, no one recieves the same hand as everyone else.. the mature people however play the hand they are delt and make the best of every situation.

NO

there is always a option to preorder, were was the option to get in first with preorder?

as i said scamming is against the law

Dude how many threads are you going to make about this?

Maintain some dignity you whiny child.

You will get in when you get in. Basically you have zero cause for complaint unless your not in on the 15th. These two days were a bonus for those who pre ordered very early?

I seriously hope you get in tomorrow, I really do, cause your tears are starting to short out my monitor.

I think we should all join one big guild called the Cylak Appreciation Consortium.... but Cylak can't be in it. On Account of his busted power converter and logic board.

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

NO

there is always a option to preorder, were was the option to get in first with preorder?

The option for getting in first was to order first.. Are you just seriously daft or are you honestly trolling. I am sorry you still can not grasp the english language and understand what Bioware meant.. Oh right. You never bothered to look at their website did you.

so when i preorder a game, expecting to get on a server when everyone else does, to be on a EQUAL playing field, thats not right?

are you for real?

Yes, I'm FOR REAL. WELCOME TO THE WORLD, MY CHILD! It's NOT ALWAYS FAIR! My, my, how you must have been sheltered as a child.

so after preordering the last 5 mmo's i have played, expecting the same treatment was wrong of me?

being sold a game due to misleading information is ok ?

they are liable, thats a fact

Why woiuld you expect something to happen that is NOT stated in the information you were given?

You EXPECTED things to be the same as some other MMO you played early access on? This game, for one, is not 'those other games'. You were NOT given information saying you would be on on the first day. you WERE told you MAY get UP TO 5 days early access.

Wake up, learn to read.

They are not liable for your stupidity.

NO

That's it.... I am convinced you are a troll.

No one could possibly be this moronic.

Edited by Thudd

Why are people still replying to this failure of a troll?

Boredom, mostly.

NO

It ain't scamming, you deep-fried penguin. When they tried to sell you their stuff, they said you might get up to five days of early acces, based on a "first come, first served" strategy.

That's it.

NO

Think I mentioned this, but my 11 year old understood about the preorder/EGA deal.

Your Mom and Dad know you are on the internet?

Edited by Varra_Nix

Yes, I'm FOR REAL. WELCOME TO THE WORLD, MY CHILD! It's NOT ALWAYS FAIR! My, my, how you must have been sheltered as a child.

Well you may be for real, but I am for fake. One day, if I wish hard enough, I might be a real person. And have access to TOR.

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums