why are the select few, getting to play when we purchased the same thing p2

cylak

so as a customer i have to research everything i buy now?

are you for real?

Yes I am. I can not believe you don't already!

The majority of people have no issue w/ the way this is being handled because they did their home work. Imagine the frustration it would have saved you ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You were promised UP TO five days of early access depending on when you enter your code. Knew this from the start. Sad? Who cares. It's your fault and no one else's. Wanted to play on the first day? Should have ordered on the first day. I know it's asking a lot, but how about manning up and having a little back bone and not blaming everything on everyone else.

so when i preorder a game, expecting to get on a server when everyone else does, to be on a EQUAL playing field, thats not right?

are you for real?

so as a customer i have to research everything i buy now?

are you for real?

If you don't, then that's on you. If you don't think to actually check the website for the product, or do any research on the product, failure is on you. Period.

My 11 year old understands this, and he's not crying about it. Why are you?

so when i preorder a game, expecting to get on a server when everyone else does, to be on a EQUAL playing field, thats not right?

are you for real?

That is correct when the terms of pre-order explicitly say first come - first serve.

Are we getting somewhere after 3 hours? lol

are you for real?

Then you expected to much. If you had actually read anything or looked into the details for even the slightest amount of time you would have realised that you might NOT get in on the first day. Jeez, some people are dumb.

are you for real?

If you were in a big long line to get into a theme park, would you think they should let everyone in at once or let people in, based on the order they showed up?

That is correct when the terms of pre-order explicitly say first come - first serve.

Are we getting somewhere after 3 hours? lol

so after preordering the last 5 mmo's i have played, expecting the same treatment was wrong of me?

being sold a game due to misleading information is ok ?

they are liable, thats a fact

as title says

I payed the exact money , i was not informed by amazon that people who preordered first would get in first.

Why are there 2 sets of rules being thrown around by BW/EA

Dude how many threads are you going to make about this?

Maintain some dignity you whiny child.

You will get in when you get in. Basically you have zero cause for complaint unless your not in on the 15th. These two days were a bonus for those who pre ordered very early?

I seriously hope you get in tomorrow, I really do, cause your tears are starting to short out my monitor.

are you for real?

Nobody cares what you expected, its you're fault for not reading.

I find it hillarious that people are complaining about not getting in on day 1 early access. They are complaining that it isnt fair, that people arent on the same playing field, its not fair.. Yet they want in early access. Thus gaining an advantage over all the other people logging in on the 20th ... Hypocritical, yes.

You all are just mad that someone got in before you, accept that and move on. Life isnt fair, no one recieves the same hand as everyone else.. the mature people however play the hand they are delt and make the best of every situation.

so after preordering the last 5 mmo's i have played, expecting the same treatment was wrong of me?

being sold a game due to misleading information is ok ?

they are liable, thats a fact

Yes, it was wrong. Because the terms were clearly stated on the website.

What was the misleading information?

as title says

I payed the exact money , i was not informed by amazon that people who preordered first would get in first.

Why are there 2 sets of rules being thrown around by BW/EA

You should have researched the product better before buying. It was clearly stated in the FAQ that Early Access was staggered.

There is a failure here, and it was on your part.

I always research a product thoroughly before buying. The fact you didn't means you misunderstood.

Besides, if you do have a complaint, it's with Amazon not BioWare. Maybe Amazon should have been clearer. It's not BioWare's fault. They were VERY clear.

Dude how many threads are you going to make about this?

Maintain some dignity you whiny child.

You will get in when you get in. Basically you have zero cause for complaint unless your not in on the 15th. These two days were a bonus for those who pre ordered very early?

I seriously hope you get in tomorrow, I really do, cause your tears are starting to short out my monitor.

But the tears taste so good!

If you were in a big long line to get into a theme park, would you think they should let everyone in at once or let people in, based on the order they showed up?

That was said about a dozen times in the other 120+ page thread that Cylak started. Cylak does not understand metaphors. Cylak also doesn't understand logic.

Cylak also seems to have only registered on November 20th.

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

So scamming people to get a sale is ok now?

lets go to fair trading and see shall we

Please do... go to fair trading... and "stay" there...

All your, logical and illogical, arguments have long since been disproven by people yet do not seem to want to notice nor read those. Or maybe you just don't comprehend them...

Whichever it is, posting your unwarranted "outrage" (I would have put tantrum, but I'm to polite) won't get you in the game any sooner then you otherwise would.

So please, pretty please... with a cherry on top... read the following =

Nowhere was it stated that we would all be allowed in at the same time into the early access... hence the "UP TO"

If you have any evidence to the contrary being stated somewhere, by Bioware, please post a link or screenshot.

Your "rant" getting many many posts is in no way an indication of popularity, but I guess that's how you see it.

I'm sure you'll either ignore my post or reply with illogical arguments that do not apply but oh well, I tried...

You probably won't read this either but hey...