The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I work for the Empire, and I am not a Sith...

drbeat

Hi. I am a Bounty Hunter. I am part of the Imperial faction.

I am not a force sensitive, and I am not a Sith. I don't even like Sith. I like blasters and money.

Sith have creepy British chimo accents and junkie veins. Sure, all that pokey stuff sticking out of their heads may be good for destroying their pillows, but I'll happily destroy any of them in Huttball in less than 12 parsecs.

From now on out, please refer to our factions as Republic and Imperial, not Republic and Sith, or I will rain death down on your noob *** from above.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a force sensitive, and I am not a Sith. I don't even like Sith. I like blasters and money.

Sith have creepy British chimo accents and junkie veins. Sure, all that pokey stuff sticking out of their heads may be good for destroying their pillows, but I'll happily destroy any of them in Huttball in less than 12 parsecs.

From now on out, please refer to our factions as Republic and Imperial, not Republic and Sith, or I will rain death down on your noob *** from above.

You are a servant to the sith so get in line or be force choked.

You are a servant to the sith so get in line or be force choked.

Psssh ... never. I'll just take your Sith money and say I did the job when I really just gave you fake plans or a spleen from a Bantha instead of from the kitten you wanted me to kill.

Darth Chooch will be all like ... thank you for your service here are your credits.

Did you not know Imperial and Sith are the same word only spelled different and with a varying number of letters?

Psssh ... never. I'll just take your Sith money and say I did the job when I really just gave you fake plans or a spleen from a Bantha instead of from the kitten you wanted me to kill.

Darth Chooch will be all like ... thank you for your service here are your credits.

Yeah, my bounty hunter gives them the head off an old corpse all the time. Sith are really stupid. I just take their money. Have you noticed you can insult the Lord Sith to their face and they don't try to kill you? I want to level to 50 and come back with a gang of bounty hunters and level the Sith Academy. Sell the dark council into slavery on Tatooine or Hutta.

We bounty hunters will work for whoever has the creds. Sith or Republic. If someone wants to pay me to NOT fight the republic and has the creds to back it up, I'm all ears.

SWTOR needs a mercenary system for Illum : (

Edited by -Leon

You work for the Empire. You aren't part of it. You're a piece of mercenary scum with no loyalty except to the highest bidder.

Hey! I'm not just mercenary scum!

I'm friggen Alderaanian baroness and I demand you stay 10 paces away from my noble personage at all times! Now pardon me, I have to pry my husband out of another woman's bedroom again.