Hoping that BW will wise up and drop the staggered EGA

Dustranamus

With all the rage caused by staggered EGA, I am hoping, praying that Bioware will drop this crap about phasing in pre-order customers.

They should hopefully by now realize it is the worst idea in MMORPG history no one cares about lag we do however care that because we were unable to preorder before others, we are less important in Bioware's eyes.

We are all paying customers who want to play an MMO competitively, it's not fair to allow such huge headstarts because they are favoring people who were able to purchase the game earlier.

This will kill the economy and any hope elitists have at server firsts.

Please keep this thread alive and ask/beg Bioware to just let us all in already.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the rage caused by staggered EGA, I am hoping, praying that Bioware will drop this crap about phasing in pre-order customers.

They should hopefully by now realize it is the worst idea in MMORPG history no one cares about lag we do however care that because we were unable to preorder before others, we are less important in Bioware's eyes.

We are all paying customers who want to play an MMO competitively, it's not fair to allow such huge headstarts because they are favoring people who were able to purchase the game earlier.

Please keep this thread alive and ask/beg Bioware to just let us all in already.

Let me guess. You pre ordered in Oct 2011. And you are upset you have to wait in line like people who pre ordered in Aug?.... Perfectly understandable mate. But it wont happen, sorry.

Yes I pre-ordered in October. Yes I'm upset as are many others. No MMO i have ever played has done anything so aggravating ever!

I was in day one early release of Rift yes I had to compete with others for questing, yes there was lag, yes there was server queues. Guess what I loved it, was still one of the very first 50's in the game and felt like I earned it.

I wouldn't care if I had to wait until the 20th! I just would expect others to have to wait as well. It's just completely insane that they get a head-start based off when they were capable of pre-ordering.

Ok, we either have people complaining about not pre-ordering on time, or we have people complaining about lag and that the servers are overflown with people, the mobs dont re spawn quick enough, to much spam bla bla bla.

The staggered release date is honestly the best decision made for early access as it eliminates those annoying first day issues.

Ok, we either have people complaining about not pre-ordering on time, or we have people complaining about lag and that the servers are overflown with people, the mobs dont re spawn quick enough, to much spam bla bla bla.

The staggered release date is honestly the best decision made for early access as it eliminates those annoying first day issues.

While creating issues that I, personally, find more annoying. Like not being able to play at all while the servers sit with plenty of room to accommodate me.

While creating issues that I, personally, find more annoying. Like not being able to play at all while the servers sit with plenty of room to accommodate me.

I understand that the actual amount of people they are inviting could actually be ALOT more - they can still do a staggered access.

Coz in all honesty, the servers are kind of dead.

I totally agree.

You need to wake up. SO you want to be competitive and still you slacked and preordered late? You deserve to be bored until 2012. Really. God im tired of you whiners.

You're making a lot of assumptions on what everyone else thinks based on what you think, I disagree, I care greatly about lag, I don't care about elitists, competetive play and self entitled players however.

WARNING: The following spoiler contains rational thoughts, facts and logic, have been known to aggrevate children

Did they state that you may get "up to 5 days" of early game access with the pre-order?

Why yes they did.

Did that statement in any way imply that if you pre-ordered you would be guaranteed 5 days early game access?

No it didn't.

Did they state anywhere that early game access was granted by first come first serve basis, ie the order you entered you pre-order code?

Yes they did.

Have they so far failed in that regard?

No they haven't.

Didn't they infact even extend that time to the possibility of up to 7 days early game access?

Yes they did.

Is it their fault that people can't be bothered to read?

No it isn't.

Is it their fault that people make assumptions?

No it isn't.

DISCLAIMER: The 'they' refered to in the previous statements is Bioware

Edited by WereMops

If staggering is the best launch idea for future MMOs... Well then those future MMOs will have one less customer. This will be my first and last time I get burned by a staggering launch/Early Access.

Edited by Rytineo

I slacked by not being able to purchase the game earlier? Yeah that's what should matter? I'm tired of you care bares complaining about us "whiners"

How about you quit reading and posting if your tired of it, or maybe you like it and you're just pretending you don't. It's obvious your not bro.

Heres a vote they keep it how it is.

Its a new kind of game, and requires a new approach to it as gamers. Cheers to Bioware for sticking through all the crybabies and holding course!

How this is new kinda game? last i saw its just another mmo with voice acting...