Servers are empty- Swtor is dieing FAST

Antinoobkiller

It seems like ppl are leaving the game when you look at the server list. I myself hit 50 and havnt done anything since then, joined some warzones which i found very depressing to play.

Im very sad it is like this, the server im playing on used to have queue times then it went down to full, very heavy and now only heavy. And im seeing this on most servers too only on english pvp server with queue times.

Wont take long before this game is dead, my guess.

I simply cant see ppl continue playing this game. I cant belieave someone saying this is better than wow. Sure its a bit fresh and new game but EVERYTHING FEELS LIKE U HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE IT.

its crazy the flashpoints are dull, operations are dull the pvp is dull. I know its there but i feel bored of it even without rly trying it. Something is cleary wrong with this game and most ppl are feeling it and hence they are leaving.

I lol'd.

SWTOR is growing day by day, faster than any other MMO in history.

Nice try.

Btw, around 80-90% of servers are heavy/full during peak hours.

Perhaps you're just MMO burnt out? Flashpoints are great, as are the warzones.. much better than any other MMO I've ever played.

Edited by Papazooki

Holey Smokes! This must be the 'Flavor of the Day' slam on the game! The servers are not empty! Many who were playing over their vacation went back to work so they could afford to subscribe and play longer!

I know there are some (like me) who spend too much time on these boards at work, but believe me, if I was home I'd be online right this second!

Bogus argument dude!

The reason the queue line has subsided is because Bioware has been increasing the server caps like they said they were going to do. All I know is the queue has been drastically reduced but I have seen a huge spike in players on my server.

It seems like ppl are leaving the game when you look at the server list. I myself hit 50 and havnt done anything since then, joined some warzones which i found very depressing to play.

Im very sad it is like this, the server im playing on used to have queue times then it went down to full, very heavy and now only heavy. And im seeing this on most servers too only on english pvp server with queue times.

I simply cant see ppl continue playing this game. I cant belieave someone saying this is better than wow. Sure its a bit fresh and new game but EVERYTHING FEELS LIKE U HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE IT.

its crazy the flashpoints are dull, operations are dull the pvp is dull. I know its there but i feel bored of it even without rly trying it. Something is cleary wrong with this game and most ppl are feeling it and hence they are leaving.

Look, I found a Blizzard-mandated troll!

Holey Smokes! This must be the 'Flavor of the Day' slam on the game! The servers are not empty! Many who were playing over their vacation went back to work so they could afford to subscribe and play longer!

I know there are some (like me) who spend too much time on these boards at work, but believe me, if I was home I'd be online right this second!

Bogus argument dude!

HAh you and me. *checks to make sure boss isn't looking*

You just said you hit 50 and haven't done anything... .so how are ops boring if you haven't done them?

Contradicting yourself alot.

Also they raised caps thats why server are around the standard/heavy range now just fyi.

I lol'd.

SWTOR is growing day by day, faster than any other MMO in history.

Nice try.

Btw, around 80-90% of servers are heavy/full during peak hours.

Perhaps you're just MMO burnt out? Flashpoints are great, as are the warzones.. much better than any other MMO I've ever played.

god, you are the biggest fanboy i've seen on here gj!

Am I getting smarter or are the posters getting dumber?