RIP SWTOR, it was OK while it lasted

zolthie

The itemization and overall gearing in this game is so stupid, it makes no sense.

Champion bags gives you centurion commendations and a chance to get a champion item, by the time you hit valor 60 and can buy battlemaster bag, you will for sure be full champion geared and centurion commendations becomes completely useless.

Same goes for PvE, flashpoints drops rating 126/128 gear but last boss who drops Columi token (136), seeing as champion gear > tionese, your tionese crystals and commendations that you get through normal mode ops and hard mode flashpoints are useless.

Crew skills is a joke, there are only three crew skills worth having: Biochem, Synthweaving and Armormech.

Synthweaving because of their rating 140 bracers/belt and biochem because of endless potion buff, stims and sick implants.

On top of that, operations are a joke. Pre distributed loot? What the? Whoever came up with this system shouldn't have his job on Monday.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bioware is testing the waters here. Adding more complex gear itemization is a fairly simply thing to do. When you beta test you essentially are looking for game bugs. Now that it's released we can give feedback on things other than just bugs.

I'd be willing to bet we'll see heavy changes within the next few months. Honestly things such as rated warzones could come as soon as March, new gear itemizations and a host of other ideas come in a patch.

I think Bioware is testing the waters here. Adding more complex gear itemization is a fairly simply thing to do. When you beta test you essentially are looking for game bugs. Now that it's released we can give feedback on things other than just bugs.

I'd be willing to bet we'll see heavy changes within the next few months. Honestly things such as rated warzones could come as soon as March, new gear itemizations and a host of other ideas come in a patch.

Changes in a few months will not change anything I'm afraid, way too late.

This shouldve been fixed and changes in early beta.

Changes in a few months will not change anything I'm afraid, way too late.

This shouldve been fixed and changes in early beta.

By that logic, WoW was DOA. Does anyone even remember how awful the itemization was until BC? This game is perfectly fine in comparison and nobody but you is going to quit because of that.

By that logic, WoW was DOA. Does anyone even remember how awful the itemization was until BC? This game is perfectly fine in comparison and nobody but you is going to quit because of that.

Paladins didn't have any healing plate till 60 raids. So you'd have to level, do all quests, all instances then entry raids till FINALLY you got some healing plate. Then Ret didn't even have a tree for a few months upon release.

I believe the OP is just on to start stuff.

Edited by DigitalDreamz

In anybody doesn't know, zolthie is here day in and day out making these same posts. Just ignore and move along.

Ahhh one of these people who dislikes the game but has such an empty life, they continue to post on the forums and play the game ROFL.

The OP's thread title is retarded, but his post is spot on.

It's just a shame so many of you didn't even bother to read it and instead decided to post crap like "tl;dr". For a community that bashes WoW so much, you sure act like an identical copy of their forums a lot of the time.

HAHA. No kidding. Warrior gear with Spirit on it. Even the first tier pieces had spirit on them. Guess WOW failed.

The OP's thread title is retarded, but his post is spot on.

It's just a shame so many of you didn't even bother to read it and instead decided to post crap like "tl;dr". For a community that bashes WoW so much, you sure act like an identical copy of their forums a lot of the time.

5 characters