What Species do you want to be playable?

KeatoHarrolo

Got directed here from another thread makes me wonder what made the Dev's pcik this one over all the other species thread. It is a good thread and hopefully if we are being directed here means they have actually noticed people want more species.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them all playable. But if I had to pick one, it would be Wookiee.

I did a some polls a few years ago with thousands of individual votes, and Wookiee was consistently the highest voted option. Rodian and Trandoshan (believe it or not) were close, as well. Sadly, all those old polls got deleted and sadly they disabled the poll option for some reason :(

My top 2 would be Cathar and Nautolan...

Interestingly enough both are in the top 3...

**Edit** Maybe we should keep note of this... The top race asked for in WoW for years was the Pandaren, then a vocal minority raged when it was announced... At least Gungan is not near the top... lol

I'd play a Gungan. I've also heard rumours that Naboo is to be the first true planet expansion. That sounds awesome.

I've already written a story and come up with a class for my Gungan, if he ever exists.

Rakghoul, Must have a playable Rakghoul. Or something akin to what happens when you get vampirism in Elder Scroll series.

I think this would be cool. But would it be a new species picked at creation or something that happened later on through play?