What Species do you want to be playable?

KeatoHarrolo

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark my words...

Mainly all these npcs that we see of different races, one day we will be able to play all of them :)

Don't worry guys. Just keep waiting, the game is growing!

I just hope they award us with more character slots so we can actually play them all. >.<

The guy in my avatar whatever species that is. Makes me laugh far too much when I hear him talk as a mission quest giver. The squeeks are hilarious.

Anyway I was thinking a little about this, and surely the species addons could be achieved without affecting the integrity of the game too much? After all, the voice acting can be just alien garble - with text, and and that wouldnt bother me in the slightest if there was a wider variety of species to choose from.

Edited by Larlar

The guy in my avatar whatever species that is. Makes me laugh far too much when I hear him talk as a mission quest giver. The squeeks are hilarious.

Anyway I was thinking a little about this, and surely the species addons could be achieved without affecting the integrity of the game too much? After all, the voice acting can be just alien garble - with text, and and that wouldnt bother me in the slightest if there was a wider variety of species to choose from.

I agree I would probably play a basic speaking alien, but in the big picture playing a species which gets subtitles not basic would not bother me. However I seriously doubt we will see this happen.

So for the time being I am hoping we see a lot of humanoid, basic speaking aliens come into the game.

My top 2 would be Cathar and Nautolan...

Interestingly enough both are in the top 3...

**Edit** Maybe we should keep note of this... The top race asked for in WoW for years was the Pandaren, then a vocal minority raged when it was announced... At least Gungan is not near the top... lol

Edited by LeonBraun