Alderaan datacron bug

Bionixx

While not technically a "bug", the +3 willpower datacron on Alderaan (Panteer Castle) cannot be accessed by characters using body type 3 (and possibly 4). I am trying to get all the datacrons and this frustrates me to no end. I know that this has been reported before but can we get this issues fixed please?

Correct. In the meantime, a workaround exists for some classes. I was contacted by a lvl 50 jedi guardian the othe day, asking for my help with this one. By duelling me once I had gone past the doorway he was able to forceleap towards me and thereby gaining access to the datacron area.

At least it's something...

Correct. In the meantime, a workaround exists for some classes. I was contacted by a lvl 50 jedi guardian the othe day, asking for my help with this one. By duelling me once I had gone past the doorway he was able to forceleap towards me and thereby gaining access to the datacron area.

At least it's something...

Hmm, I wonder if a trooper with grapple could pull people through the same way?

While not technically a "bug", the +3 willpower datacron on Alderaan (Panteer Castle) cannot be accessed by characters using body type 3 (and possibly 4). I am trying to get all the datacrons and this frustrates me to no end. I know that this has been reported before but can we get this issues fixed please?

Get naked, pull the mobs that are near the door and die right near the crack. Have a skinny healer friend use their IN COMBAT res to revive you on the other side of the door. That's how I got my datacron.

It has to be the in combat rez because that causes you to pop up where they casted it. Simply reviving you will cause you to pop up where your body is.

• 3 months later...
still no answer for support team?:mad:

I cant climb the ladder, its bugged for me.

Eeerrmm wrong Datacron... same planet.. and yes another borked one that wont see a fix anytime soon most likely.

The Stregth Datacron you are referring to can no longer be access using the ladder.. yes the one that is put right next to it so you can climb up to the Cron... but since 1,2 the ladder is borked.

The only way to now get it is to go buy the MAAGs from the Trader down near Kings Pass... then grapple up to the platform... sooo long winded.. or maybe its just another stealth time sync BW has introduced.... :D

Re the Willpower Cron in the Fortress... only suggestion ... seeings it will take an eternity for it to be fixed, is to put your toon on a healthy diet of low fat popcorn and diet coke... then when you have lost sufficient size and girth... go get the Cron :D

• 3 years later...
still no answer for support team?:mad:

I cant climb the ladder, its bugged for me.

It's a really lame bug. You have to use the magnetic grappling gun.

Some would say it is not a bug and by design, but come on, a Jedi, that has command over the force, can't climb a ladder? Left foot, Right hand, Right foot, oh... darn... what comes next??? ahhhhh... (falls to death)

Maybe there needs to be a ladder trainer.

Really? I got my type 3 body SW, JK, Merc and type 4 trooper through that door. But thankful, I don't have to worry about that anymore I have all of them now! :)